Ranking
May i just say i did not start any arguments in the clan, even if i did i would sort them out also, if i started loads of fights i would of been kicked out the clan long about because i was in it fro about 3 months
Its aight you clan hoppers dont really care for clans its good we didnt accept you!
-----
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Stuck up teen SirVooDoo.

That hurts D:
Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 25, 2014 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
Alphatux Application
Alright. So my name is Alphatux. 15 years of age and very mature, at least I hope so, and if not tell me so. Soak seems to be a very outgoing fun clan just like my personality in real life, and in game. So i'm down for some wet time...you know what I mean. I like to join a clan just to have fun and get to know more of the Toribash community better. Make some Toribash family at that note. I am just looking for some people to fit in with and I think this is it. I believe that I can bring some hoses and water guns to get 98% wet for this clan. #98%wet (Im 98% wet for this clan)

Used to be Alisky
Attached Files
Another Spar with Demini.rpl (883.3 KB, 7 views)
Sparring with Orannium baby.rpl (628.6 KB, 5 views)
Hey, I'm Jennifer or Jen for short hence my name ^^. I'm currently 18 years old. I've been playing toribash for about 4 years with breaks of course, I just got back into it recently. The reason i'd like to join soak is i'm looking for a chill clan to hang out with during my toribash adventures ^^. So for a little more about me my favorite mod is abd and is pretty much the only mod i play at the moment, I play soccer occasionally but i'm not a team this year ( to lazy ), and i live in colorado because i love snowboarding.

Sorry for it not being the longest app i'm bad at these types of things --- jen5
Sent Inite.

No more recruitment now for a while. I will add you as a trial member for a day or two to make sure you are fairly active and aren't a hopper