Toribash
Original Post
[A]urora Recruitment

This is our recruitment.
Post an application if you want to join aurora, but you need to follow the rules:

The person should make an effort to meet some of us.
Don't even accept people that make apps that are brain cancer and didn't even make an proper effort.
The applicant should join the irc and/or ingame with us to get to know us.

If you have any questions, PM Life, Tuna, or Zockinator.

Your application must be freeform. Here is an example:

Originally Posted by CloneZero
Hello [a]urora,

I am CloneZero, I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S.

I want to join this clan because as I have seen you guys are really awesome. You all get a long and you guys are all friends. Most of the clans I looked through, hardly anyone talked to each other and when they do its all spam and nonsense. I am looking for a memorable experience, I really don't want to clan hop, I feel that if a group of people accept me to be apart of their clan that I should repay them by being as loyal and useful as possible.

I am a really forum active person, I love to post around. To me post count means a lot I feel it is an accomplishment to reach high post counts cause it shows that you are active in the community.

This isn't my first account, I started back in 09 and I have been glued to this game ever sense.

My favorite mods are Brushu, Rk_Mma, Lenshu3ng, and last but not least AikidoBD. I play these mods everyday to improve my skill and be the best that I can be. Granted I am not super great but I am not really bad either. I can hold my own when it comes to wars and I can be that person you can count on to make the comeback for the win.

I hope you guys liked my application.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

If its not understandable its probably cause my mind was going faster than what i was typing. So just ask if you need anything reworded.

If you want to be ally, PM Life, Tuna, or Zockinator.
Good Luck!

Last edited by Life; Nov 19, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
R.I.P Static
~Application~
How ya doing. My name is Jolt, Irl name is Mark. I personally am more intrested in joining new made clans because you get to see them grow to Offical. For any personal Information I'm 16, In the US, and GMT -5 but Im always active on forums when Im not on my pc looking at the art market and such, When Im on my pc Im of course Ingame active also but do play other games. Im not big on Replays so cut me some slack T.T, Mods to play: Judo,Mushu,ABD, TK, and GreyKido.
Colour of dis underwear: Black '~'

(Idk what other info to add, lemme know I es so bad at apps qq)
Attached Files
Fighting Kratos Alt.rpl (71.7 KB, 16 views)
Even tho I lost xD.rpl (71.7 KB, 10 views)
Clutch betting.rpl (66.2 KB, 8 views)
Hmm, you seem to be a decent person at first glance, but if you could join our IRC(#Aurora) and get to know us(me) a bit before i release my verdict.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Colour of dis underwear: Black '~'

Good answear, I would like to do some games with you, pm me when you have time.
Hi I'm Micah, I'm looking to join because I like you all and I know just about all of the like 5 of you and I like to help new clans. I'm 15 I play soccer and I have no idea what my GMT is I think it's -5
my skype is Micah Moore this man thong pair of undies are black
thank you for your consideration
(last replay for the luls :U)
Attached Files
dont come at me bro.rpl (346 Bytes, 17 views)
no even final form.rpl (529.7 KB, 12 views)
tricking pls.bb 2 lazy.rpl (226.2 KB, 9 views)
#Decent long run(re-saved).rpl (224.3 KB, 7 views)
#childabuse.rpl (208.0 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Life
-Tell the colour of your underwear.

!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!!!!e leven!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!!
R.I.P Static