Toribash
In game name : tyhazel. My app
Name:tylerhazel Age:12 Gmt:U.S Canada Skype:tyler.hazel10 (should show up as (swexx)tyhazel u know Rank: I dunno Belt: 4th Dan How Active You Are In Game: 10/10 How Active You Are In Forums: i get on forums and watch replays and post 7/10 What Best Game Mode : tricking and sparing What Would You Bring This Clan : into one of tha best clans an have people join 5 Of Your Best Replays:
Attached Files
kouta new set.rpl (493.4 KB, 7 views)
tha slam spar.rpl (509.8 KB, 6 views)
CorkTB.rpl (49.8 KB, 5 views)
zik head kick and tricks.rpl (566.2 KB, 6 views)
brother of aglity.rpl (929.0 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
In-game Name: BabyJ2kr

Name: Samson Bell

Gmt: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Belt:
2nd Dan

How active are you in-game? 1/10: 10

How active are you on the forums? 1/10: 5, reasoning behind my scoring on how active I am on the forums is, I don't find topics I'd like to post about so don't use the forums as much but when I do find something I stick to it.

What is your best game-mode: My best game modes would have to be tricking and sparring.

What would you bring to this clan?: I'd hopefully bring my tricking and sparring skills to the clan to further refine them as I play and/or surrounded by the players of fortune. I'd also bring my art making skills to fortune once I get my scanner working properly again.

5 of your best replays: Listed below I'm sorry there is 6 but I added my two remakes of my favorite trickers.

Baby, im undecided about you, concidering you didnt read all the rules, that shows something about you. Also, your kind of twitchy in your replays and there needs to be a little bit more flow, I leave the decision up to everyone else.
k sorry if its short
-----
but i got my flow up today these replays long time ago
Last edited by tyhazel; Oct 18, 2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Babyj I think you should edit your replays and really smooth them up, and then in a week post them again. Remember you don't have to go the full length of the replay so don't worry about filling frames with poorly executed tricks.
-----
As for you Ty we want to see your best replays not your oldest.
Last edited by RandyLooney; Oct 18, 2014 at 05:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No to Baby. His replays weren't too great and he didn't read OP what so ever.

No to TyHazel
Last edited by Demini; Oct 18, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
In-game Name: Thanatosis ( Means Deaths )

Name: Don't wanna give it out just call me Thanatos ( Means Death
)

Gmt: -4 Eastern time

Rank: (Rank doesn't really matter, were looking for skill) Unranked

Belt: White

How active are you in-game? 1/10: 7 1/2

How active are you on the forums? 1/10: 9

What is your best game-mode (Sparring, tricking, parkour, mad mans): Sparring / sorta madmans

What would you bring to this clan?: My sparring skills and my loyalty

5 of your best replays: Don't really have any but Vercitti said I could put 3
Attached Files
Thantos - iAcer.rpl (653.9 KB, 7 views)
Thantos - Mas.rpl (350.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Thanatosis; Oct 18, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
Name: Keyboard1
RealName: Alexander Ezeta.
Reason: I like this clan because it shows skill. The clan is over all pretty good and looks good.
Recent Clans: Ive been in H20 RAE Hyprim Iv and im hoping I can get in this one.
Mods: My favorite mods are most Parkour mods or XSpar mods.
Dislikes: I dislike Akido mods.
Steam: PsA Ninja.
People I know: I know everyone in the clan but i called Demini a jack ass but i figured out why he was acting like that, i like his reason.
Comments concerns: My main pc got hacked so i wont be on as much and if i leave a spar. Sorry. Also my clan im in right now im about to leave but there in a war so i cant leave.
Replays: I will have to send replays through skype because im not good at doing this.
Last edited by keyboard1; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Forgot about the clan im in now
Considering your in a clan already, no.

Even if your about to leave, like you stated, you should wait until your out of the clan to apply for another one.

And also, you didnt read the OP, why does no one read the op?
Last edited by Vericitti; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:33 PM.