Toribash
Originally Posted by bruh182 View Post
*GMT:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity:joining tournys, joining random lobbies, messing around when im bored, trying hard when theres black belts and above
*Previous Clans (as well as the reasons that made you leave them): haven't joined one yet
*Toribash related skills you might have: going ham in tourneys
-----
irc: weekends cuz im still in high school and take ap classes so its hard

Hello,

You have been rejected.
The main reason is you did not put any effort into your application. You just copy pasted the needed information from the first post and answered the questions.
We'll start to ignore apps that aren't free form and applicants who don't put at least a little effort into their application. It only shows you are not putting effort into joining the clan.

Free-form applications are really appreciated. That means you should write what you think that is relevant for us to know about you (including the information we want to know that's stated in the first post). You can talk about yourself a little, why you want to join the clan, etc. The better the application, the higher are your chances on getting accepted. Getting to know us a little before applying will also help you a lot. Try joining our ingame rooms and our IRC channel (you can find a link to it in the first post).
*GMT:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity:joining tourneys, joining random lobbies, messing around when im bored, trying hard when theres black belts and above
*Previous Clans (as well as the reasons that made you leave them): haven't joined one yet
*Toribash related skills you might have: going ham in tourneys
-----
irc: weekends cuz im still in high school and take ap classes so its hard
Last edited by SharkurSilva; Oct 28, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
As we have stated, we are ignoring applicants that just c/p. Use some creativity. Until then, no.
-----
Originally Posted by Wizard03 View Post
As we have stated, we are ignoring applicants that just c/p. Use some creativity. Until then, no.

Oh yea. Don't post here anymore... Don't plagiarize, it's bad.
Last edited by wizard; Oct 29, 2014 at 01:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(im)

GTM:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity, Joining Aikido And Wushu/ Trying New Moves/ All Weekdays All Time
Skills: Breaking Off Body Parts
Plz Accept This Application
Originally Posted by Roen4569 View Post
GTM:Eastern
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity, Joining Aikido And Wushu/ Trying New Moves/ All Weekdays All Time
Skills: Breaking Off Body Parts
Plz Accept This Application

Ignored... Retry with a FREE FORM Application

(im)

Age 12
GTM i dont know MOscow
Playing toribash everyday
skills JUDOPRO MTFCA
-----
Are you in-game active?:Yes
Are you forum active?: Sometimes
Best mod:Judo
Why do you want to join Idle?: idontunderstand =D
Last edited by SuBDeN; Oct 30, 2014 at 09:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SuBDeN View Post
Age 12
GTM i dont know MOscow
Playing toribash everyday
skills JUDOPRO MTFCA
-----
Are you in-game active?:Yes
Are you forum active?: Sometimes
Best mod:Judo
Why do you want to join Idle?: idontunderstand =D

What did I just say? FREE FORM. Ignoring your app. If you want to fix it, please do so soon.

(im)

*GMT: 7: 34
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity
*Previous Clans:None
*Toribash related skills you might have:I'm good with grappling and staying in the fight making me pretty decent in aikido, and i'm not to shabby at striking. (P.S I'm a white belt now but i used to be blue until my account info was lost and the server wouldn't accept me anymore.)
-----
if the GMT is wrong please tell me, i looked up what GMT was but i wasn't sure how to type so i put the time (I live on the Pacific coast of NA) I posted this in the wrong spot awhile ago but haven' been on since because of school and such. Can you please tell me where to get/how to free form. Thanks.
Last edited by WarpedOrbs; Nov 1, 2014 at 01:32 AM. Reason: I had to add a little something :P
Age-16
Belt-blue
Im am an indian.
Posts-1 thread.
I am good at creating head textures so, it may be helpfull.
Any previous clan-no
Skills- i am very good at jousting and judo. I even had an 58 streak in a judo match.
I am very friendly and want to be your friend and make this clan no #1.
Hope you would accept me.

THANK YOU
LETS FIGHT
Originally Posted by coolhardy View Post
Age-16
Belt-blue
Im am an indian.
Posts-1 thread.
I am good at creating head textures so, it may be helpfull.
Any previous clan-no
Skills- i am very good at jousting and judo. I even had an 58 streak in a judo match.
I am very friendly and want to be your friend and make this clan no #1.
Hope you would accept me.

THANK YOU

Originally Posted by WarpedOrbs View Post
*GMT: 7: 34
*Forum/Ingame/IRC activity
*Previous Clans:None
*Toribash related skills you might have:I'm good with grappling and staying in the fight making me pretty decent in aikido, and i'm not to shabby at striking. (P.S I'm a white belt now but i used to be blue until my account info was lost and the server wouldn't accept me anymore.)
-----
if the GMT is wrong please tell me, i looked up what GMT was but i wasn't sure how to type so i put the time (I live on the Pacific coast of NA) I posted this in the wrong spot awhile ago but haven' been on since because of school and such. Can you please tell me where to get/how to free form. Thanks.

Ignoring both. If you can't read, then don't try to make an app.

(im)