Toribash
Original Post
(Kawaii) Recruitment.
Alright, So You Want In?
So, you think you can just walk in here and join huh? Not so easy my friend, you must first apply. But luckily you're in just the right place for that. To even apply there are certain requirements. You must be at least black belt and have a respectable win/loss ratio (aka: No 10 percenters, because that's just sad) and if you could put your playercard in your application that'd be nice. If you match these requirements, you're eligible to apply to Kawaii
And if you're curious as to what we want, here's an good list from kawaii pony.

Originally Posted by Kawaiipony View Post
Writing a good application for the clan.

Tell me why you want to join the clan:
Dont just say 'Oh well I got denied by that one clan so I just really want a clan' or 'I dunno'. Give a real reason as to why you want to be Kawaii. The owner is reading through these applications so make it good.

Give only the necessary information:
I don't need your hair color, date of birth or blood type here. Good things to put would be your belt, rank, and any other game related things on here. You're advertising yourself to me and the clan. Also ad anything that would make you a good addition to the clan other than just skill.

Don't bore me with a wall of words:
I don't want to sit here and read paragraphs of what you've written just to give up and tell you to try again (Which I will do if I have to). Format your application well and only include the necessary things.

I'm also looking for an artist for Clan textures and logos. If you are interested in that position link some art for me to look at (yours of course). You must also be able to prove that it is your art works.

But wait, you're still confused as to just what we want? Here's an example application by me! : DDD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I saw your clan destroying people in *random room* and I gotta say, I was impressed, moreover, I wanted to join. While I do not have very much experience in art, I assure you, I can be a valuable asset to your clan. I can assist with maintenance and improving the clan whenever I can, and I'm sure I can help with events, troubleshooting, and answering any questions one may have about the game.
I've had some clans in the past of course.
Corrupt: had a fun time there, but it died when the clan leader dissapeared.
Vibe:....Alive, had fun there until one of the co-leaders waved her bitch wand and
got slayer and I kicked.
Only two I can remember from the top of my head, thanks for reading!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's pretty much all we want from you, if you can't manage a simple thing like this I doubt you'll have much experience with clans.

~From The Crappy Computer Of Darthc3po.
Kawaii's!
Last edited by darthc3po; Nov 16, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
I am the new recruiter for Kawaii Clan, If you need to reach me then you can email me or find me ingame I am currently not receiving pm's for personal reasons. You can find me and see our requirements for the RC on our forum page.
E-mail: [email protected]

Also you need to apply here before emailing or finding me ingame.
-Stay Kawaii!
Last edited by x0M3G4x; Nov 14, 2014 at 08:12 PM.
Hello my name is Maddillon an I would like to apply for this clan the reason is because I think I would make a good fighter an im good at twinswords an I do a little akido i am talented an i would try to do my best i will give 111 percent to this faction if i can join an im am brown belt i will never give up I will always keep training till I am the best I will never give up an I will always rise again I think I am a good enough for the Kawaii clan if you don't think so I disagree I am 12 years old an I know I will make a good Kawaii clan member if you let me I will not ever give up I really want to join that's it an good bye.
Alright, application's being processed.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Since I'm the leader Applications can be pm'd to me are will ultimately be judged by me.

I will post tips on writing an application sooner than later and no later than soon.
Kawaii~<3
(ok, I wuv essays :3 )

Hello, I am reliks, a black belt rank 55k and a win ratio of 50%. I would like to join your clan for these reasons.

1: I would like to join this clan because I see a caring community full of personality, affection, and social maturity.
I would love to contribute to these aspects of the clan as well as become friends with all of you.

2: I see this not only as a community, but as a learning experience. Through this I can get a feel for the sense of community and teamwork required in a clan and therefore aspire to better myself and the people around me.

3: I can add skill to this clan. (IM NOT BRAGGING) in a few battles I single handedly beat two of your key members, I hope through this I can add a sense of power, a sense of presence, and some fun with wars ^.^

through these reasons I hope I can further your clan and I look forward to your reply
Last edited by Reliks; Nov 15, 2014 at 06:43 AM.
Writing a good application for the clan.

Tell me why you want to join the clan:
Dont just say 'Oh well I got denied by that one clan so I just really want a clan' or 'I dunno'. Give a real reason as to why you want to be Kawaii. The owner is reading through these applications so make it good.

Give only the necessary information:
I don't need your hair color, date of birth or blood type here. Good things to put would be your belt, rank, and any other game related things on here. You're advertising yourself to me and the clan. Also ad anything that would make you a good addition to the clan other than just skill.

Don't bore me with a wall of words:
I don't want to sit here and read paragraphs of what you've written just to give up and tell you to try again (Which I will do if I have to). Format your application well and only include the necessary things.

I'm also looking for an artist for Clan textures and logos. If you are interested in that position link some art for me to look at (yours of course). You must also be able to prove that it is your art works.
Kawaii~<3
-Dat Application Doe-
Hey hey,

I am Penelope, also known as CaptainCoolGirl. Call me Captain, CCG, Pennie... Whatever so suits you (There's a TL ; DR if you need)

As of this application, I've played 902 (brown belt) games on my main account, plus a few hundred from my two alts. I've played mostly Judo and JudoFrac, although I've experimented with TwinSwords and Aikido/AikidoBigDojo. I started playing less than a month ago and have gained a pretty decent amount of skill since then.

I'd just like somewhere to learn more about the game with some cool people. Meet some new folks, learn some moves... Even without Toribash, meeting new folks with similar interests is always good.

TL ; DR:
  1. Nearly a black belt.
  2. I'm a pretty chill gal.
  3. Y'all seem pretty chill.
Heya,
My real name is Kameron, Better known as Jestier on most services. I am a black belt(almost 2nd dan DD) I started playing about a month ago and I think i have taught myself a lot about the game. It would be very greatly appreciated if i got to join this clan just to meet a nice group of people. I feel joining this clan would help me and the clan as a whole, bringing new talent and potential and just having someone to play with on a late-night scenario. Thank you for your time in reading this application and your consideration
-Jestier

My contact info:
IGN: Jestier
E-mail: [email protected]
Youtube: youtube.com/user/kj60999

My Player Card:
http://prntscr.com/56ucp5
OK, so a few things you need to happen before you can join.
First if you had read the requirements you would see that we require all members to be blackbelt or within 50 games of blackbelt.
Second sadly your forum activity is lacking we do (sadly) require that you must have at least 25 forum post.

If you can make these things happen then Im sure you will be a great addition to our clan.

Stay kawaii!.
Last edited by x0M3G4x; Nov 16, 2014 at 05:50 AM.