ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Solar) Recruitment Thread

Hello Toribash fighters. We are Solar Domination!

The Story of the Sun

It was about 6 Billion years ago. Burning brighter than light itself. The one that created everything. She sent her warriors, exactly 149,597,900 km away, at a speed of 2,223,720 km/h, in order to slay the Tori population. To bring her as many heads as possible. No matter what size they were, no matter how bloody it was, they set out to complete this mission. No matter what it took.

Requirements, and application template

> Be at least Black Belt
> Forum|Ingame Active
> Loyal to Clans
> Respectful to others

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nick Name:
Forum Activity:
Ingame Activity:
Past Clans:
Bad History:
Why do you want to join?:
What can you offer to Solar Domination?:
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.
Replays (post as an attachment):

POST MORE THAN A SENTENCE FOR EACH SECTION AFTER BELT PLEASE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to be enrolled in the clan, your app will be voted on by clan members.
In order to do this, we will have a point system.
You may ask: How does this point system work?
Well kind person, I will inform you!
A leader of the clan counts as 5 points. Therefore, if a leader votes no, you get -5 points. If they vote yes, you get +5 points and so on.
There is a minimum requirement of 9 points in order to join.

Here are the points for various members:

Leader - 5 Point Weight
Recruiter - 3 Point Weight
Regular Member - 1 Point Weight.

Good luck!

Solar Bank

Our Bank is "S0larBank"
Last edited by KitKaTe; Nov 27, 2014 at 01:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Echo424 View Post
Nick: My username is Echo424 or Echo irl name is Charles or Charlie :P
Belt: 2nd dan
Forum Activity: 9 out of 10 the 1 is when i'm offline or not playing for a few days
Ingame Activity: 9 out of 10 same reason above
Past Clans: Origin, KnC, And FC
Bad History: Was hacked from my main which is chacha6464, and was banned for selling the same headtexture twice...Misread market rules
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm currently looking for a clan i can stay in and also for i can have a good time in this clan
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: More clan wins i guess...
Additional information (free form) is optional. I would but i just told you everything

Replays (post as an attachment): Below

You have good activity, and offering something means offering your loyalty and commitment, not just clan wins, but those can still be helpful. im Yes towards you. I saw your replays and you look like a strong player.
Last edited by SackinB; Nov 15, 2014 at 08:52 PM.
Originally Posted by SackinB View Post
You have good activity, and offering something means offering your loyalty and commitment, not just clan wins, but those can still be helpful. im Neutrel towards you. no official vote yet.

I vote yes.
Last edited by KitKaTe; Nov 15, 2014 at 08:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Echo424 View Post
Nick: My username is Echo424 or Echo irl name is Charles or Charlie :P
Forum Activity: 9 out of 10 the 1 is when i'm offline or not playing for a few days
Ingame Activity: 9 out of 10 same reason above
Past Clans: Origin, KnC, And FC
Bad History: Was hacked from my main which is chacha6464, and was banned for selling the same headtexture twice...Misread market rules
Why do you want to join?: Because i'm currently looking for a clan i can stay in and also for i can have a good time in this clan
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: More clan wins i guess...
Additional information (free form) is optional. I would but i just told you everything

Replays (post as an attachment): Below

No. Btw nice Orange belt:

(im)

Nick: Scoreni (Scorehni was original, lost password)
Belt: Brown (160 aprox from black)
Forum Activity: normal
Ingame Activity: Very common
Past Clans: None, I'm bad at finding them.
Bad History: Got tired of the game for like 1 year +
Why do you want to join?: I don't like being a lone wolf all the time, im a person that wants to support others and i want others to support me (I'm a fair person)
What can you offer to Solar Domination?: Art, Attendance, Maturity, Loyalty.
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph : I play Judo normally, but if i play a mod with less turn frames i can do much more detailed moves as im used to judo moves, i can't get out of situations like being near the ground so all round im a player that likes to play in the air/standing up.
Replays (post as an attachment): Pec-Man.rpl

Rubbish throw ( Really old ).rpl

Kneecracker.rpl

Jump force.rpl

Elbowcracker.rpl

Headscrape ( Really Old ).rpl
The art of being in the air is better than the ground.
Originally Posted by Scoreni View Post
Why do you want to join?: I don't like being a lone wolf all the time, im a person that wants to support others and i want others to support me (I'm a fair person)
Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph : I play Judo normally, but if i play a mod with less turn frames i can do much more detailed moves as im used to judo moves, i can't get out of situations like being near the ground so all round im a player that likes to play in the air/standing up.
Replays (post as an attachment): Attachment 479601

Attachment 479602

Attachment 479603

Attachment 479604

Attachment 479605

Attachment 479606

If you can show some art, then I will say Yes, other than that, I am Neutral
-----
Originally Posted by SackinB View Post
his main is chacha6464. as you can see in his app....

Oh yea, I am stupid. I say yes then.
Last edited by wizard; Nov 15, 2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

(im)

Originally Posted by Scoreni View Post
Replays (post as an attachment): Attachment 479601

Attachment 479602

Attachment 479603

Attachment 479604

Attachment 479605

Attachment 479606

well, you are close to the minimum belt, so i can give you that. 1. I dont know if "I am bad at finding clans" is a slight insult to us because you are just gliding along clans throwing apps along, but i dont think that is what you mean. 2. Art? sounds promising. 3. I saw your replays, your not a very talented freeplay player by the looks of it. I dont really like your app, you dont sound very reliable, and like Wizard03 said, I will only say yes if you show us some art work. for now I am a Neutrel, until you give us proof that you are an artist.
Ill try throw some art based on your clans theme, plus by me saying I'm bad at finding clans i don't mean it like that, this is my first aver app, you can judge all you want, it'll help me in the future i guess, ill post some art in about 30 mins - 1 hr, since i got a new PC since my old broke, i don't have any
The art of being in the air is better than the ground.