ES Recruitment Drive
Dammit, i spent 30 mins on a failed post that reviewed everything. D=

Anyway, I've found some time to appraise. Wow has work been busy.

Theareal;
check the amazing quality boom that is Vermine. I work for free. TTM haven't planned that, but they have good prices and standards anyway; its how they do it.

joonveen;
Loving the set there. Simplistic is good, tho a few more details wouldn't go a-miss... something like some scuff marks/scratches/metallic texture/impurities.
The highlights on the edges are wonderful, adds some bonus points. Continues themes are needed and good. Also, i love the good use of colour.
I'd say minimum 25k, maximum 70-80k?

PyroPivot;
It really lacks any detail or fine quality within them. Crisper, finer lines, more background texture and a better idea of what to do will get you a long way.
I'd say 100-200tc per head.

EDIT:
Whoops, BenDover posted while i was writing.. Atleast we agree on prices.
Last edited by Monobi; May 8, 2009 at 03:02 PM. Reason: BenDover Posted
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
joonveen;
Loving the set there. Simplistic is good, tho a few more details wouldn't go a-miss... something like some scuff marks/scratches/metallic texture/impurities.
The highlights on the edges are wonderful, adds some bonus points. Continues themes are needed and good. Also, i love the good use of colour.
I'd say minimum 25k, maximum 70-80k?

adding scuff marks or whatever details would kill the simplstic attraction of the set
the highlights on the edges is just bevel, which im not a fan of, some shadows(not drop shadow) instead of the bevel would've been a better choice i think, but the set is completed, and looks good, i wouldnt suggest messing around with it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Purger is devoid of scratches because of it's name; referring to a antivirus program; the reformat button.

Guard is your firewall of sorts; so yeah. Virus is self-explanatory.

Thanks for the appraisal xD
Hi guys, may I take advantage of your service?

I'd like you to appraise my set:

Not that i'm planning te sell it, i just wanna know how u'd value it, cause, in addition to the value of the single textures, there's a whole concept behind.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Do you want us to appraise it as an entire set or the individual heads attatched to it

Cause for originality's sake, its priceless
The whole i know that it may be hard, since it's so different from usual sets, but that's why i asked for your help.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
well the head is awsome(creds to vermine for that right?)
head alone is worth 50k
r_thigh, the anime head on your leg is worth 25k
rest of the set could go for about 50k
the idea gets you 25k
and the way youve made that >=o serious face look comical gives you another 10k

so its worth ATLEAST 160k
because it looks cool, its probably worth a bit more
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
the maldiluna head dont come from me ^^

i have finish another set , ( sry always without shader ...) someone can appraise it ?
Yep, vermine made the r_thight leg, the head texture comes from eureka7.
Thanks for the appraisal bend
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
hmm,hey can you tell me how much this set is worth,I didnt do the head so just ignore it and base your rating on the set,thanx.Monombi I'm not really good at heads,so I can you do me a head for this set,and you can demand a reasonable percentage of the winnings.

Your messed up world enthrills me