Toribash
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Your art work is amazing, Did you take Oil painting classes to improve or is it all knew to you? Also have you taken classes or just gifted?

I've taken a general drawing and figure drawing class before the oil painting class,
but since my school is a community college not focused on art, the classes weren't
all that great. If anything, they just gave me opportunities to draw things I hadn't
drawn before. Anyway, I guess I'm self taught, even though I'm not too experienced
in different fields. I used to just draw everyday on notebooks and homework in highschool,
which were like the drawings you'd find in my older dA stuff: http://rickyricotoo.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48
And I just used to try drawing different things and creatures.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I really like your style, but there is something off about how you color or something. It looks dull or something, I cant explain it.

The third round of calamity's contest one was aight, but the face was positioned off, obviously because of the contest stipulations, id recommend a recreation of it.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I really like your style, but there is something off about how you color or something. It looks dull or something, I cant explain it.

The third round of calamity's contest one was aight, but the face was positioned off, obviously because of the contest stipulations, id recommend a recreation of it.

I'm not too experienced with painting on the pc, so yeah.. I suck. :c

The round three one was actually the one I disliked the most :c
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
fail emote:

Another free head:

Um.. Why is it blurry?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Um.. Why is it blurry?

I used the same brush/size for most of the head, so yeah, it ended up like that.. I think it was too soft :v
damnit im so horrible at drawing ;-; tpk i was wondering if yo had the time would you help me make my arms for my tori? i got a VERY small start on it;/
get back to me when you can
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Have another free one because I'm too lazy to finish it:

and @UnknownPvP, keep questions not regarding pieces posted in this thread to pms.
Though I doubt I'd be of much help.
Dude, the Dorohedoro scream is adorable. Ebisu's entire life fits the mood of the painting.
Centuries Of Damn