ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
AHH!!!!
this clan needs to be pumping/overflowing with activity! i get on and it seems so...dull sometimes, and i've only been here like 2 days! we need to get things going, and kick anyone who is seriously not active...thats my thought.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Originally Posted by thebeaner1 View Post
this clan needs to be pumping/overflowing with activity! i get on and it seems so...dull sometimes, and i've only been here like 2 days! we need to get things going, and kick anyone who is seriously not active...thats my thought.

If anything, being here only 2 days will show you MORE inactivity.

Eh, everyones on holidays/working. 'tis the busy season.
You fail me on every level.
[Evil]? Why yes.
My heads.
Just w8 Taek... When he is back everything will be ok
I find that offensive...
Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 30, 2008 at 03:34 AM.
I Hate
we all are good right now but the problem is with its really warm out so we are sorta screwed about now if not later because people will want to be outside more.
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
well shlimby is coming back tomorrow (chyea!) hes amazingsly active... and Taek allways makes things better... we are definately aware of ths issue and have made several threads to test activity, each time sifting out a few dead-beat members. I was hoping to host a bunch of new events (comps and tourneys and such) but i need some ideas from you guys...
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
yeah, i want there to be a little clan tourney...but i know nothing about those.
well first we have to get our server back, but ill make a thread with all the details. Hopefully we can have at least 10 people participate. Well have to have a poll on whether to have an entry fee. im getting excited just talking about it
~Sander Cohen~
what happend with the evil server?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=26555

i dont know, check this thread, but it should be back soon.. i hope soon enough for me to set up the tourny right after the pic comp
~Sander Cohen~