ES Recruitment Drive
awesome... that all i can say...... how about a competition for an alienware computer? lol....jk (unless ur willing lol)
anyway.... im happy for you and ur fricken rich now
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Rawr? THIS SUX!

anyways, gl to ya Taek, try and look in every once in a while.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
The Alienware Competition is a definite possibility, as my NEW promotional company might give a little boost for my actual business, cuz currently I do all work on-site at people's houses or in my garage. When I get a shop set up, I'll be making more money.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
sweeeeeet... i just dont know how i would tell my mom i won it.... maybe i entered a competetion on a safe site online? lol...
good luck Taek, I hope u live a long, prosperous life and that ur job succeeds
<ADTerminal> Sure
Just tell her you won a company-sponsored sweepstakes online, and show her the return address to "MONSTER Electronics". I think that would clear everything up.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
lol.... ur awesome taek... anyways, I miss you ingame, tho im glad u moved on
<ADTerminal> Sure
Psst could i get like 100 bucks...jk anyway congrats
I was gonna do electronics but i found out getting shocked by 1500v of electricity hurts like fuck
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
lol...... just be safe then adn dont be stupid.... :/ lol... anyway ya....
<ADTerminal> Sure