Ranking
Original Post
Official problem solver accepting problems
I am the official problem solver peeps. So don't hesitate to give me a PM if you have a real life problem, for example: you've been depressed lately, etc.

so... yeah!

Another person you can also give a private message with problems to is Shlimby

people I've helped in this clan

[Evil]Taek
[Evil]Tertywerty
[Evil]Superstar
[Evil]Shlimby
[Evil]Nukem
[Evil]Imubai
[Evil]Shlimmy*
[Evil]Project
[Evil]Mish
[Evil]KiLLaH
[Evil]Wiggins
[Evil]Ragoo
[Evil]MetalMariobros
[Evil]Ssenkrad
[Evil]Use-1337dude
[Evil]Skillz
[Evil]Bloodude
[Evil]Mikybee93
[Evil]TheBeaner1
[Evil]JustGiveUp99
[Evil]Nicras
[Evil]0V3RL0RD

* = I have helped this person

if you have a real life problem you can just send me a private message about the problem ;)

and Shlimby, you said you'd give me uber colors on the roster
Last edited by Pookie; May 3, 2008 at 04:23 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
i told terty to and i told u to tell terty also.... so ya... btw: i also solve problemos
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
dude, you're a moderator, you can do it yourself!

still waiting for problems...
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
im too lazy...... and i suck at it :/
<ADTerminal> Sure
it's not that hard...

SOMEBODY PLEASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD! I can't be a problem solver if I don't have any problems! I mean, come on!
erm ok i have a problem.. why are the majority of the threads in our forum aboot (Canadian) "hey im back" or "im back" or "ive been gone but now im.. back".. just.. like can we have one thread where we can announce our returns?

oh and.. what if your waiting for something.. say a hacky sack.. and you really want it but you dont have it yet... and ... you are uncontrollably fidgeting, but you dont have track practice after school tomorrow... so thats cool.. lol... i got pants by a girl in Homeroom...lol
Last edited by Shlimmy; May 2, 2008 at 03:41 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
roflmao! pwnt in homeroom.

I'll PM you Shlimmy with answers.
lol.... you do know he is just joking around/being funny even tho it happened... XD.... well i am bored... i need problems too u know
<ADTerminal> Sure
ever though of linking the board?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Originally Posted by Shlimmy View Post
erm ok i have a problem.. why are the majority of the threads in our forum aboot (Canadian) "hey im back" or "im back" or "ive been gone but now im.. back".. just.. like can we have one thread where we can announce our returns?

oh and.. what if your waiting for something.. say a hacky sack.. and you really want it but you dont have it yet... and ... you are uncontrollably fidgeting, but you dont have track practice after school tomorrow... so thats cool.. lol... i got pants by a girl in Homeroom...lol

well jeez! did ya pants her back?!?
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."