people playing: 91, servers online: 29, games played: 135,464,621 Top Player: Shmevin

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 2 Weeks Ago Original Post  
Clout

Broke Boy Belt

Belt
You already know wtf I mean, LV belt, Gucci Belt, any belt of any sort would be nice. I would even feel like making the OBJ model but im too lazy. It doest seem super cool, but would always be a cool thing to have.
Pancakes and Titties
Got Clout?
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
Veoo
Forumite

Master Belt

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
that would be a spectacular idea and we can just base off that and maybe get it forged and everyone can look unique in more ways than one

thanks man for helping come up with and thinking its great, but theres like a 99% chance staff/forgers won't do it... they look like they have ruled this idea out before

Keep trying though!

maybe we can get an item forger here and a admin and see what they think... how can you even do that by the way, cause they could just ignore this
Veoo please stop talking you're a disappointment -Mr.Softy aka Admiral Dweeb
Veoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12
Hagan

Definitely a Brown Belt

I submitted this model as a user so I don't see why I can't share it with you guys. not sure if the idea has been rejected or approved yet.
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Poly count: 257

Other Varients 

I think it'd be neat if each color had their respected QI restriction for them to be worn. Or alternatively, the belt could automatically change color to the user's belt.

I have updated the belt models since so that they are more symmetrical and tidier and have lightend the brown belt color.
here's an example of a 10th dan and master belt

Hagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #13
Lucy
Forumite

666th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Evil

Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
I submitted this model as a user so I don't see why I can't share it with you guys. not sure if the idea has been rejected or approved yet.

I have updated the belt models since so that they are more symmetrical and tidier and have lightend the brown belt color.
here's an example of a 10th dan and master belt

I think I remember seeing these, would look great what would you think a custom belt+ would be like?

Also I think this idea can be used for headbands, armbands, leg bands, so on but maybe keeping it simple and making it a head and belt type thing
Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #14
Hagan

Definitely a Brown Belt

I made this for the custom belt but I'm not too pleased with it all
Hagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #15
GabeElite

6th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Originals

but hagan what if you could just put anything on a belt like a texture but for a belt like so but only 20k qi and above can do it and etc

but it can be used liek a body texture or so?

im not sure how that would work maybe you could test it out maybe its buggy or something anything could work.
Henlo Im Gabe Send Me TC.
Gal Gadot Is My Wife.

Last edited by GabeElite; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:52 AM..
GabeElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #16
Lucy
Forumite

666th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
but hagan what if you could just put anything on a belt like a texture but for a belt like so but only 20k qi and above can do it and etc

but it can be used liek a body texture or so?

im not sure how that would work maybe you could test it out maybe its buggy or something anything could work.

It should work, I'm pretty sure a body part just like the hand is exactly the same as say a drake hand (that's why you can replay body parts with other body parts(3d items)), you just need to give people the permission to upload textures to the item.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #17
GabeElite

6th Dan Black Belt

dude this should 100% be implemented shouldve happnd years ago bro we gotta get this in the game there is endless possibilities for this belt man im telling you
Henlo Im Gabe Send Me TC.
Gal Gadot Is My Wife.
GabeElite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #18
Lucy
Forumite

666th Dan Black Belt

It has been suggested a lot and never been implemented, just google it.

I do like the idea and all but then people like me or just a high belt in general won't really feel any accomplishment when you automatically get all the belts instantly.
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #19
Insanity
Dator Mortis

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN Belt

Hagans belt looks dope. But there is a but. U have to link the belt to a joint that is either abs or lumbar. It would move weird when you move. Unless they fond a way to actually link it to the torso part.
For custom i see a texture the size of icon beeing multiplied over all the belt when u upload it.

If the staff still dosent want this...why not put belts on our heads? Yeah, on your head. Why not? This is toribash afterall. If u can wear a box or tuna fish on your head i am pretty sure you can wear a belt to. It could be a hair and not a 3d item so it flaps behind you

And armbands, fuck yeah. With a sqare place where u can upload your texture with clan logo, org logo and whatnot. One for each hand. I mean this sht should have bean done as first toribash items

Last edited by Insanity; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:25 AM..
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #20
+Flame

Purple Belt

Insanity's idea about putting them on our head is great

it would look like the blind fold but its going to be a bit higher on your head like a head band

and arm bands would look cool too

Hope|Charm|Catalyst|Veoo

Flame is offline   Reply With Quote