Toribash
Original Post
[READ THIS] BELTS LEVEL
Hello toribash team.

I have a time thinking and i think the belts can come down if you lose, well the thing is if you win then the game says (number) of wins to (next belt) butt if you lose?

well, please toribash team, read this and put it in ALL VERSION TORIBASH if the toribash team like this idea.

thanks for the time reading this. bie
-----
if you lose can say (number) of loses for (last belt) but dont lose tc

and put more servers to the tipe of semipro or other tipe of ranks
Last edited by jorgul; Apr 2, 2016 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this will completely ruin ''playing for fun'' unsupported
You misunderstand how belts work in real life. You get ranked up by experience in fighting, not winning/losing. That is exactly what toribash emulates with QI.
h
then?
Originally Posted by duck View Post
You misunderstand how belts work in real life. You get ranked up by experience in fighting, not winning/losing. That is exactly what toribash emulates with QI.

r

exactly
i take that problem butt if theres another thing its a game in real life if your die
you will no have more tryes ect... then?
i know the game wants to simulate that butt iff you wanna be in other belt more down than your actual belt because the servers

well another problem is in pro or semi pro servers is not to manny than intermediate like twin swords ... im thinking toribash can put the servers in semi pro ... with moree mods, actuality its only akido and wushu
Lower belt servers are made for people with a lower belt, to prevent people with more experience (not higher win/lose ratio) to wreck them.
If you're just wanting more servers with mods you like, and think alot of other people like too you can request it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458815
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Lower belt servers are made for people with a lower belt, to prevent people with more experience (not higher win/lose ratio) to wreck them.
If you're just wanting more servers with mods you like, and think alot of other people like too you can request it here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=458815

okay thanks now i dont have any problem thanks for all of you have say to me what they think

bie toribash fighters