Ranking
Original Post
Belt appears in tori as a customization
There should be something that it makes the belt appear on the tori in a fight or something, When it's custom belt you can make textures or buy textures for it and stuff
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post

Imagine those people were Toris

You mean something like this?
if so, supported.
Would look awesome!
But how would you show differences between a 9th and a 10th Dan? Writing numbers on it?

Originally Posted by Chickenstix View Post
How would you show from 1st Dan up?
I would say make it a buyable item like the custom belt.
Do an add on with the already custom belt in the shop which goes for more adding the belt texture. But having to earn it?
Thats my two cents

For the 2nd dan and up use the actual belt colors that lead to the 10th dan belt. like black with white, yellow, orange, red, green, blue, purple, brown, and for 10th dan it be a gold belt. thats how you would do the dan belts.

and would be good if people dont like them then they should have the option to turn them off through the settings. so they will not show. just in case if people like or dislike them.
I agree with Posiden.

Also would it not be better that if sort of be a texture that just sits on the tori themselves instead of creating a new object.

Also it could be something people need to buy if they want it...
If you mean a 3d item, item forgers have been trying to make these for ages but they've never looked appealing enough to put in-game.
Also some people don't want to have this on their tori. If you really wanted this just make it a part of your textures, even though it will probably look godawful.
-----
If for some reason you do make these textures, to distinguish dans, like in real martial arts to distinguish dans or degrees, there are marks/lines to show it.
Last edited by ymir; Apr 6, 2016 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Since this is an item suggestion, it should be posted in this thread.

Closing this, thank you.
Last edited by Arctic; Apr 7, 2016 at 01:21 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???