Ranking
People who are open minded to rap need to go on a nostalgia trip with Public Enemy.
Well I'm probably one of the most eclectic on this forum when it comes to the diversity of the musical taste.

I listen like 30% to Rap (hardcore, underground, horrorcore, political, conscious, alternative, boom bap....), 20% to Metal (death, black, melodic, grindcore, progressive, symphonic, industrial...), 20% to downtempo in general (electronica, chill out, trip hop, new age, dub, acid jazz, and so on...), 20% to folk and world music, and the rest (10%) of all other genres.

Now some artists:
RAP:
Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, R.A. the Rugged Man, Atom Tha Immortal, Bahamadia, Bloodline, Canibus, C.L. Smooth, Company Flow, CYNE, Non Phixion, Army of the Pharaohs, Dead Prez, Tonedeff, Cunninlynguists, Ill Bill, Sav Killz, Sage Francis, The Arsonists, Hasan Salaam, Daedelus, DJ Mark Farina, Earatik Statik, EPMD, InI, Jeru The Damaja, Jise One, Jonny Alpha, Little Brother, Madvillain, Maspyke, MF DOOM, Mr. Lif, Nujabes, People Under The Stairs, Percee P, Psych Ward, Psycho Realm, Sean Price, Shabaam Sahdeeq, Shortie No Mas, Soundproviders, Square One, Supernatural, The Strange Fruit Project, Verbal Threat, Walkin' Large, Yakuillasin, Zion I, Okai, The Lost Children of Babylon, Vakill, Pigeon John, The Devil'z Rejects, The Reavers, Cannibal Ox, Akir, Pete Rock, People Under The Stairs, Underclassmen, The Ambassor, Alien Nation, Nephlim Modulation Systems, Phoenix Orion, Company Flow, Wisemen, Atma, Lodeck, Necro, El-P, Killah Priest, Organized Konfusion, Jean Grae, Q-Unique, Abstract Rude, Busdriver, Grandmaster Flash, Blitz the Ambassador, Gutta, Clever Jeff, Concrete Click, Concrete Click, Garion, Guru, KC Da Rookee, O.G.C., Shad, Tram 11, Melange Lávonne, K Sarrah, MC Solaar, Azad, No ID, Blaq Poet, Group Home, Lil' Dap, Elemental Zazen....

Metal:
The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Alarum, Apocalyptica, Arch Enemy, Barathrum, Behemoth, Berzerker, Blotted Science, Candiria, Cannibal Corpse, Cavalera Conspiracy, Cephalectomy, Cephalic Carnage, Chimaira, Coal Chamber, Cynic, Deftones, Dimmu Borgir, Disturbed, Dying Fetus, Dysrhythmia, Eardelete, Empyrium, Enslavement of beauty, Ephel Duath, Essence of Sorrow, Fear Factory, God Forbid, Gorerotted, Hatebreed, Hypocrisy, Immortal, Impaled Nazarene, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Kataklysm, Lamb of God, Liquid Tension Experiment, Meshuggah, Moonspell, Mudvayne, Opeth, Rammstein, Rigid Horns, Sakkuth, Septic Flesh, Sepultura, Six feet Under, Soulfly, Sun of the Sleepless, Sybreed, System of a Down, Timecry, Torsofuck, Unearth, Unearthed Corpse, Unexpect, Limbonic Art...

Some others:
Miles Davis, Art of Noise, Jean-Michel Jarre, Tchaikovsky, Erykah Badu, Finley Quaye, Nat King Cole, Sex Pistols, Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, Terry Callier, Portishead, Bonobo, DJ Shadow, DJ Drez, Aeryal, Massive Attack, Nirvana, James Brown, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Queen, Royksopp, Bjork, Eurythmics, Deep Forest, Placebo, Antonio Variacoes, Pedro Abrunhosa, Jamalski, Zeca Afonso, Skunk Anansie, Enya, Enigma, Phill Collins, Kitaro, De Phazz, Emancipator, Serphonic, Michał Urbaniak, Yesterday's New Quintet, Nitin Sawhney, Elsiane, Black Grass...

Thats just some examples

But yeah... ontopic: I listen a little more rap than metal, but I like both equally. I just happen to be more inside the underground rap than in underground metal
Last edited by GenkiSudo; Dec 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Now some examples of what I like:
Rap:

Metal:

I also like Fusions between metal and rap:

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
People who are open minded to rap need to go on a nostalgia trip with Public Enemy.

And rap-rock lovers can listen to Public Enemy's remix of Bring the Noise, with Anthrax.
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
That song is very PRO
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
I Like Metal more by a clear mile. I'm more into classic metal such as Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, and Metallica I like some rap though. I do like Rap-rock though.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The Lariots
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay