Toribash
Original Post
90's dance music.
Hey, im looking for some 90's dance music.

I mainly listen to rap and hiphop, but i also like the 80's and 90's dance music, so i would like you to post your favourites from the 90's (80's works great too). And it would be great if you post any song that i might like.

Here's the songs that i like the most from 90's.

And from the 80's i really like this one: (New wave, but still great).

Last edited by Snorlaxen; Apr 28, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Wow, idk what i was thinking, i meanth dance music.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
dance as in unce unce or dance as in lets dance

like this?

Yeah, like that, and like the vids i posted.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
Hey, im looking for some 90's dance music.

I mainly listen to rap and hiphop, but i also like the 80's and 90's dance music, so i would like you to post your favourites from the 90's (80's works great too). And it would be great if you post any song that i might like.

Here's the songs that i like the most from 90's.

And from the 80's i really like this one: (New wave, but still great).

SO BAD. SO BAD.
Please take these horrible "songs" with you and leave.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lol 90s disco

and if you want 90s dance, don't want it. Please. Anyway, listen to oingo boingo, even if they are from the 70s :V
K, Oingo boingo creeped me out as hell, and it seems like i am the only one that likes 90's dance music and not the new techno gay crap.

H4rl3quin, that song suck'd.

Close this thread.
I hate Techno AND 90's dance. WHAT NOW?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.