ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] New Profile Picture & Signature 350k Budget
Im interested in an artist to make me a new Profile picture and Siggy. I want these to last a lifetime which is why im offering 350k for only two pictures. My favourite colors are silver and red. I want it to be clear when theres a transition. No blurred lines unless it compliments the picture (or in the background can be blurred slightly).

Profile Picture:
I would like the profile picture to keep the relative feel as the one i have currently on toribash forums. I would like it to look new and more robotic/technologically advanced. Im a huge fan of the project skins from league of legends *example in the spoiler* Im also a fan of the character ezreal, not the pulsfire skin but if it could look like project ezreal that would be amazing. Of course this image should gain alot of attention because it will almost be an introductory. Its a requirement that "The Swift Theory" be written somewhere on this picture.

Signature:
For the signature i would almost like the same thing as the profile picture. Except I want this to specify science. I want The Swift Theory to actual fool people into its actually a theory. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY are crucial for this project. Please post WIPS and keep me updated.
Wombo Combooooooo
I was thinking to make something cool that satisfies you and that I can take most of your budget so I started making this seriously
I started working on paper here is what I got ^^

paper

I LL start tracing on my computer now
Last edited by fadibob; Dec 23, 2015 at 03:01 PM.
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
Im not looking to have this stuff on just toribash im going to be using it on any forum i join. Also its looking good so far. And by profile picture i mean avatar, the thing on the left.
Last edited by swiftone1; Dec 23, 2015 at 07:50 PM.
Wombo Combooooooo
here is wipe 2 on the pc ^^ i am willing to change that fist lol
so he is supposed to be holding futuristic ninja stars ( plazma like thing :P )

wip 2

LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
3 wip :

wip 3

-----
here you go i think i finished the profile pic ^^
any more edits ??

profile pic

Last edited by fadibob; Dec 26, 2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
sorry swiftone1 for commenting in your request thread but it has been bothering me:
- the body is just too damn long
- the left hand is unproportional, too low and shit
- the colors are outside the outline
once again, i apologize for commenting but this has been bothering me and i cant just not say it, the decision is up to you, hope the artist can fix his mistakes