Ranking
Original Post
Suggestion to be able to remove the MM menu.
Since apparently this is not a thing, I'd suggest to have a command or anything to be able to remove the matchmaking menu when opening the client.
Cause I'm sure that I am not the only one that isn't remotely interested in matchmaking games, and find the window annoying.
I'm sure it would be a very simple thing to be able to do.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I don't think it's that much a problem, won't kill anyone to click on it to make it disappear when you start up your game...
Even if it isn't much of a problem to remove, it's just a small thing that can help a few out @dashsora. It would be nice to just have the option to, if youd rather close it every time you open your game up then you do you.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Even if it isn't much of a problem to remove, it's just a small thing that can help a few out @dashsora. It would be nice to just have the option to, if youd rather close it every time you open your game up then you do you.

Alright, my apologies, my answer was a bit rushed. What I meant is this : I think there are better things to work on than something that can be solved in a single click every time you start up your game.
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Alright, my apologies, my answer was a bit rushed. What I meant is this : I think there are better things to work on than something that can be solved in a single click every time you start up your game.

i never understood this mindset, what else could they be working on?
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
i never understood this mindset, what else could they be working on?

Try dozens of cool suggestions and features that could improve the game or fix bigger issues
(notice the "and")

And I just skimmed lightly the suggestion thread.
(and I'm not talking about major overhauls of the game itself)

But this is just my opinion. Your view of priority might be different from mine. And if it can be done in a couple of minutes, sure, why not.
Last edited by DashSora; Apr 4, 2016 at 12:36 PM.
U can just move it to the side and it will disappear. Where is the problem. Takes you less than a second. Not supported.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
U can just move it to the side and it will disappear. Where is the problem. Takes you less than a second. Not supported.

That's the same as clicking on it,
|Evil|
I don't exist
I'm with Matharu. It really doesn't take long to get rid of the window. If you go into MP, it automatically makes it disappear. Give the editors credit where it is due.
It takes time and effort.
Thanks for the updates. (: