Ranking
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up a few trainees.

The job of a market squad staff members is to moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports.

Be aware that the position may require a lot of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce. Keep this in consideration when deciding to apply.

There's no particular application format.

Application Tips

Send all your applications to Solax, DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE. The recruitment period will close whenever we've gotten a satisfactory amount of applications. When that happens it will be announced and this thread will be closed.

After you have sent in your application and/or after apps are closed, keep in mind that it will still be some time until new trials are announced. Being patient and just waiting is the best thing to do. Do not pm myself or other squad members asking about the status of your application. Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so and will receive instructions on what to do from this point forward as a trial market squad member. The list of new trials will also be posted in this thread. If you are not contacted or on that list then you have been unsuccessful in your application. Due to the number of applications we get, we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. "Good luck/I sent my app" posts will get you infracted, your post deleted, and possibly have your application discarded.

Good luck!
Last edited by Solax; Oct 4, 2015 at 04:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Good luck!

you can say it, but we can't :c how rude jks
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
After apps are closed I'll close this thread.
After we decide on new candidates for squad trial I'll post the list here which will bump the thread. That way everyone will be on the same page. The timeline on all this is not set though and the whole thing could be as short as 2 weeks or up to a month or more.
Cheers for the apps everyone.
For now we've decided on two.

Daedalus will join the squad as a new trial.
Risk will be added to full market squad member owing to his previous time in the role and experience.

Thanks again - this recruitment is officially closed but as always feel free to swing me an app at anytime.