Ranking
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Nice dieman that risky business replay was cool. Awesome potential bro.

mp sauce

Nice rally guys. hope we meet and play in the servers for once
Not what I used to be able to do. lol Just messing around, not really taking it seriously. Just wanted to see if I could still play this game
Attached Files
1.rpl (327.0 KB, 10 views)
Kiza : Nice opener, still fluid, the stance you take to launch your tori on uke is really sticked but it works ^^ Maximum dm in the minimum of the time is each time enjoyable to watch

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

WIP for a replay im working on. Will include effects, and camera angles, to sell the fight even more. will make it a video. : )

Maybe leave cool sword tricks you'd like to see me include into this fight. I'm always looking for more creative ways to slice dem ukes up.

dis is the song I will use and inspired dis fight. Watch it with it to see what i'm going for.

Attached Files
lw_master_sword.tbm (4.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by matarika; Dec 27, 2017 at 12:52 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
WindMill: Could use a little but more momentum at that beginning part and control, The way you stopped ur flow after the first hit was a slightly dissatisfying.

Suicide: really liked this one, pretty good, nothing stood out to me as bad. Nice pacing and control and flow.

All The Same: Once again pretty good, but it's very like uninteresting, its clear you know how to do bboy moves very well, but now with that said, do something interesting, new, or different, to show your style.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Lol nice there is no replay of me XD
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?