Ranking
Heya muffin. :l

Anyways on to the CnCing. I'll do your latest one.

Everything was perfectly fine except for the fact that the whole thing was in slow motion. Stay low to the ground so you'll have more opportunities to pick up speed and momentum. The only other thing I have a problem with is the pose which looks like your dropping a fat one. So I give you a 7/10 so far.
Hahaha fair enough, the madman I'm doing after makes the average speed of the replay faster, and that pose isnt the final x) its just temporary. 'dropping a fat one'... hahahaha

Anyways, I need your guys' opinions on this one. I know its frowned upon to affect uke's movements by tapping his joints, but is this acceptable? Its obviously not finished btw.
Attached Files
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Guys cmon, cnc please on the spider thing, and the one before. And heres one of my earlier replays...
Attached Files
My Avvy/Sig shop
I like it for its realism. \o/
But you could have made it more realistic whenever you kicked, the foot that was on the ground should have been contracting. I know of no martial arts style that has you on the top sides of your toes. And the only other thing is that you dragged you foot whenever you got up. 8/10
The semi run was too unbalanced and the wrists were contracted the whole time. You could have contracted them like in frame 190. The kick after the semi run was good but after it, you contract both knees and contract legs too, looks a bit crappy. You could have holded the legs+knees when they were not fully contracted, that would make you gain realism and balance. The hit was good and the skeet was an easy one, the distance was close and the arm is huge.

Must be obbsessed with splitcaps replay was fine but it really had some big flaws. The first hit was really cool but after that, the decap was stiff at chests and pecs. And at the decap, you extended your right knee which looks unrealistic. Btw both glutes extended looks bad too. Frame: 215 your leg touches the ground, but doesnt fully land, just hits it.

*Anyways requesting CnC
Ok I think I've fixed Must Be Obsessed with Splitcaps. And thanks cham, your cnc is always appreciated I'll check your thread out.
Attached Files
My Avvy/Sig shop
I like, I like. Ok heres something I've been working on.
Attached Files
Muffin-Why so Serious.rpl (302.5 KB, 17 views)
My Avvy/Sig shop