Toribash
Name: Fabian, ingame: Crocap

About Your Self:I am a joker in reall life i like to joke and have fun, i also like to party. Like to play table tenis , i am the table tenis master.

Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: Well i am kinda good in all offical mods but my speciality is: sparring and parkouring

Player Card:

Replays (3 replays): There are my 2 parkours done on obazus mod raid mp and raid challenge, and one spar with Begoten on my mod crocap_forgoten place.I puted the mods if you guys dont have them.
Attached Files
CroCap_no challeng for me.rpl (2.19 MB, 29 views)
Awesome spar with beggoten.rpl (1.12 MB, 37 views)
crocap_forgoten_place.tbm (26.7 KB, 19 views)
raid_mp_wip3.tbm (27.3 KB, 15 views)
raid_challenge_v2.tbm (28.7 KB, 21 views)
You're not quite there yet. Close, but not quite.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Name:jacob
Player Card:sidechain
About Your Self:i love too play toribash im a active player and gets on everyday.
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?:i have really good recovery skills.
Replays (3 replays):
-----
couldent get my player card up it wasn't working.
and my replays were deleted by my little bro yesterday
Last edited by SideChain; Jan 25, 2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SideChain View Post
Name:jacob
Player Card:sidechain
About Your Self:i love too play toribash im a active player and gets on everyday.
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?:i have really good recovery skills.
Replays (3 replays):
-----
couldent get my player card up it wasn't working.
and my replays were deleted by my little bro yesterday

Your app is poor I guess.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name:
Player Card:
About Your Self:i have been playing toribash for a bit now and i got like 200 games to 2dan black belt almost there,i play for 30minutes a day and weekend as long as i wont to.
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?:not really but if i feel like sparring i can
Replays (3 replays):
Attached Files
o ya.rpl (43.7 KB, 17 views)
my spar.rpl (555.1 KB, 21 views)

goblen11

Crocap :

You took a lot of skills in a bit time. You become very good. Some of your replays impress me. Keep patience, depth your style, we keep an eye on you.

Goblen11 :

No. Too young, not skilled enough. Continue your training, grow in Toribash's community and come back later.
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 27, 2013 at 09:02 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Name: Brandon, ingame: BagleCagle

About Your Self: I play soccer on my local highschool team and make pretty good grades. I like to joke around and have a good time but not by trolling or anything like that. As for Toribash I have been playing for about 8 months now and I get on almost everyday and check the forums a couple times a day, well atleast when I am in an active clan. Although so far I have only been in clans run by my friends and I.

Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team?: I don't really have any special skills that would help the team except for my ingame abilities, mainly aikido bigdojo.

Player Card:

Replays: I am not sure what kind of replays you are looking for so I will just post 3 different kinds. Although I gotta admit the multiplayer replay isn't that great.
Attached Files
whew.rpl (69.2 KB, 13 views)
parkspar-Ida.rpl (650.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Bagel; Jan 31, 2013 at 02:32 AM.

Experience

Name : In Game = Evdromeda / Real Life = Evan
Player Card :
About Your Self : I live in Australia, I love being outside but toribash is my favourite thing to do when on my computer, I am on for at least an hour a day.
Do You Have Any Special Skills That Would Benefit The Team? : I'm pretty good at aikido & I'm getting better at parkour/sparring.
Replays (3 replays):
Attached Files
Evdro - kickety split.rpl (71.4 KB, 9 views)
Evdro - Dat Aikido.rpl (41.3 KB, 9 views)
BagleCagle and Evdromeda: I don't hink either of you is good enough at this point. It's a no for both.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer