Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
I do agree with skywhale on the playing as a higher rank, as I too, am told I play like that. I too am in a clan with rather high belts. And a lot of my friends are higher ranks too. So why must we be penalized
it sucks for me cause i lost a 6th dan account,forgot password,so yeah now im back to the room 3
and im bored
Originally Posted by RussD3x View Post
To be honest I dislike this new change, I'm gonna miss being able to choose which tourney based on mod. I miss being able to play against 10th dans and master belts, and my friends in higher tiers.

I'm kinda agreeing with this, the limit of mods is kinda bullshit, along with the new qi limit. It would be better if you just kept it how it was and raised the tc for each of the tourneys. Per example instead of 500tc tourneys maybe they could be higher, and 1k tourneys could be bumped up to like 2k. Basically in my opinion this change is dumb and wasn't really thought through enough.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I don't think this idea is very good. There's a few people in this community that like sticking to one mod and now their main source of TC is suddenly gone. Maybe host one big tourney but keep the regular ones.
I like the idea of the QI restrictions of the room but you could add a couple more mods instead of swapping. The wait is a little much also.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. GJ. SRSLY, GJ.

I'll start earning torimoneys on friday \o/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Obviously it's just been changed, so naturally things aren't set in stone.
More tourneys will be added, mods will be changed around, things like that. Multiple tourneys for each qi range will be up in the future probably.

Don't shit ur pants mates. It's obviously not going to be temporary because a lot of people enjoy different mods.

Sweet idea, probably should've played mp more often :^<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I Really love this idea. But i dont love the minute diffrence for my tourney i have to wait about 20 mins that i dislike
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
You're waiting 20 minutes to get a chance to earn tc, whilst in the meantime you can still have fun. Think of it like a gmtourney or something like that which comes around every 20 or so minutes where first prize wins it all and less people are in the server.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by realmee View Post
I Really love this idea. But i dont love the minute diffrence for my tourney i have to wait about 20 mins that i dislike

Patience is a virtue :^D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER