(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Re: Toribash Vector Head - VIDEO TUTORIAL -
Post teh finished product, it looks leet D: EDIT: okay you already did :P double post zomz

Nice tut, you might wanna tell them which program you used though (incase they cant read and dont know it was fireworks)

[T]
#hi

What is it? I'd put NAG MODE on but I'll be nice. *puts cattle prod away*
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
Adobe Illustrator is great for vector art too.
Ooh! Whats that tranquil, yet spicy background music? BTW, nice tutorial!
Nice gridding technique, I never do that really. Im not sure if fireworks is too good at vector though.. Photoshop is horrible at it. I recommend you get a vector app, theyre very different. Pretty much all my graphics have been done in Lineform ( mac only vector app by freeverse ) a few in illustrator though.
Vector? dont even know what it is.....maby you could put a little explaniton, along with why using vector is better then simply using a stander drawing program and doing everything by hand, or mouse =).
Anyway, good tourtiol, even for those poor little soles like me, found the viduals easy to follow. sry, my sound driver was deleted, so if there was talking that explaned that......
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Hmm... Video doesn't show up. Maybe with this guidance I can make a head that isn't just GIMP textures and gradients!