He's a paid employee etc, so eh

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
white privilege doesn't exist in Russia, no offense sassy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
yeah but his favorite was discussion.
but at least come to our discord its just us

I don't fk with discord. As I said when I left, if anyone wants to keep in contact with me, add my Facebook (PM me for the link).

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
There's so little happening in those boards it makes practically no difference not having them

I dunno, it looks like there's a spicy thread about the fall of Toribash and they're starting to talk about the shitness of staff. I'd have a couple of cents to throw into that convo.

Sir's a cunt, you should overrule him. I'm sure you could re-add my permissions.
TBH the most interesting part of those threads are all the people in denial of how dead this place has became since the move to discord. Fragmenting a small community was never going to work out, but not learning from past mistakes is all the rage here these days.

The staff stuff is just the same old same old, it's currently directed at the Kyure stuff which has been done to death.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
A community bashing their staff members? No way!

Also shoutouts to Skype's baby brother Discord, for fucking up the forum activity
FIRED UP
I remember when PT tried to move the community to Skype.

It ended about as well as you'd imagine.

Same with Teamspeak when they figured that would be a good idea.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I think the last drama I saw was KiTFoX doing something, can't remember what though. Don trying to sue Nabi did get a decent amount of publicity though.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride