Ranking
You can take any name as long as the acc hasnt been used in 3 years c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
So i want to change my name to Universe, or if that's taken/used, change it Unity, and if thats taken idk, change it to, Legacy or Legend.
Originally Posted by DelUxed View Post
So i want to change my name to Universe, or if that's taken/used, change it Unity, and if thats taken idk, change it to, Legacy or Legend.

Universe is available. Please PM an administrator telling them what name you want along with sending them the required TC amount (100k for the first namechange, doubles every time after that).
h
How much will it cost to switch this account name with my other account name?
It's the same as getting 2 name changes. So if it's your first name change on both accounts, 200k would be the price.
Question: What if for example i've been inactive for 3 years or more and my name was stolen for a name change, what will happen to my acc? will it have the name of the namechanger or will it be shut down forever?
-----
also, can you steal the name of legends?
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Feb 14, 2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Question: What if for example i've been inactive for 3 years or more and my name was stolen for a name change, what will happen to my acc? will it have the name of the namechanger or will it be shut down forever?
-----
also, can you steal the name of legends?

Depending on the admin doing a namechange, they will change your name to something like Sc1ence01_old or such.

Also, no. Legends, and some other people are protected from having their names taken away.
h