Ranking
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
That's spam!
By the way, are you working on my head Cevius?
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finished)
Everyone: stop fucking asking if your head if ready.. just wait and they will be done, asking here isnt making it go any faster, even if you have nothing better to do then sit on a computer and ask of shit is done, doesnt mean someone else has real life shit to deal with. so... STFU.

Thank you.

[T]
#hi

Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
I'm not asking if it's done. I'm asking if he started work on it.
I've been sentenced to life in a rich white banker's scrotal sac!
my head shall be kicking rad... i'm paying 3000 credits for it :P

ceviuse i whont be here for 9 days so you got a long time to work on other peoples head befor i get back and start buggin you more, heh, i can't say the same for others *nods at ishi*
Re: [Cevius™ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finish
Originally Posted by stuntman021
By the way, are you working on my head Cevius?

Are you people totally thick? ARE YOU!?!?!? Ive not started on your head, and i never will. never.

I. AM. NOT. TAKING. ANY. MORE. REQUESTS.

None. No more. Fineto. Once the list is empty, this shop will be closed. Any heads i make after this will be completely free for eveyone to use, and will be made to my rules, my design, my guidelines. Whats the point of busting my arse to make a head for you people, that just goes into the recycle bin once this fad is over? I will be releasing ALL my heads for public use. That includes my own head. I started this to improve the look of toribash, and instead of just making things as i can, this has turned into a big f_cken headache with people whining and bitching.

Anyone else complains about their head not being ready... will get a swift karma boot in the arse. Be patient, i am swamped with real world work to be done, making these nowhere near my highest priorty but still on the list, its not been forgotten.
<( O )>
Re: [Ceviusâ„¢ head texture shop] (Not taking requests till current list is finished)
....that was expected, but not that soon :o

well, i'd like to say a few things in light or shadow of this new post :P

1: it's sad your closeing the shop, but good for you as work is obviusely much more important, i'm a 15 year old so i would have expiriance in that but i can imagine that it is.

2: i'll be sure to teach stunt man commen sence as i take him on as my apprentis :P (yea i checked the listings and stuntman had WAY more than pychz last time i check (4 days ago) so unlikely anyone else will win.

3: thanks for finishing my head, sorry you couldn't do my cool wallpaper idea but heck i'll try my own hand at it you go roll in that bacon :P

4: i think that you where grate while it lasted and that ERROR ...this post has reached it's kiss ass limate... now posting... END

Enough with bothering Cevius. If he has already agreed to do your head, pm him. This thread is now just a bloated piece of complaints and ass-kissing.

Cevius, if you want to reopen, just unlock it.
Originally Posted by Clbck
Enough with bothering Cevius. If he has already agreed to do your head, pm him. This thread is now just a bloated piece of complaints and ass-kissing.

I can manage my own shop thanks, and will lock it myself when i need to. Ive actually taken a lot of the bloated arse kissing out already... but that was expected when i started it up.
*slaps Clbck* Donna toucha my stuffa again.. ehhh?

PS: Seig... what did you ask for again??
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius

I can manage my own shop thanks, and will lock it myself when i need to. Ive actually taken a lot of the bloated arse kissing out already... but that was expected when i started it up.
*slaps Clbck* Donna toucha my stuffa again.. ehhh?

PS: Seig... what did you ask for again??

Eh, fine. I just noticed that you haven't been around much.

Eh, fine. I just noticed that you haven't been around much.

Oh, i am around. Im always around. Im just damn busy working and dont have time for this little project at the moment.
<( O )>