Toribash
Original Post
Albums of 2010
Favourites?

Is my favourite this year. Favourite tracks are Frog, Init, Polyrytmi, Supersede.

Also looking forward to the Arcade Fire album due in May.
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Pendulum - Watercolour.

Think I've already jizzed twice over it.

^_^

But the album is called Immersion and isnt out yet, yo.
Originally Posted by Castra View Post
Immersion then.

iTunes is my friend, Moo :P
Got the album thur, "yo".

Although I already have it on CD, the scheduled release date for the album is the 24th of May.

You are referring to a single, not an album if you were able to download it.
carbon based lifeforms,nice,did not expect to see this in toribash threads,i'm a lot in this kind of music and personally 2010 has left me with a mellow music taste till now,just wanted to point out moo's good taste xD

edit :well,not my favorite,but certainly one of the best i downloaded so far

VA_-_Earth

Last edited by nikosefs; May 6, 2010 at 07:41 PM.
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Honestly, I also wait for Immersion.

In my opinion Set me on Fire and Immunise are the best tracks on the album.

Set me on Fire has a really well placed hoover in with the wobbles.

Still, what I have isnt a final studio version. Not sure I really like it overall though. It's "another pendulum album", that's for sure. Better than In Silico, IMO.

Pendulum have really gone the way of infected mushroom. Luckily for me Infected Mushroom actually put out a few good albums before they started playing rock covers. I'm not sure pendulum put out a really good album. Hold your colour was OK. If they keep moving the way they are now (away from In Silico) I'll be happy.

They really should have put Ransom on the tracklist (which isnt on my copy and is not on the released tracklist)

Just kidding though, the album isnt bad

Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
carbon based lifeforms,nice,did not expect to see this in toribash threads,i'm a lot in this kind of music and personally 2010 has left me with a mellow music taste till now,just wanted to point out moo's good taste xD

You should get this (from 2009)
My fav so far:

Emancipator - Safe in the Steep Cliffs

"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi