Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we remove old threads like recruitement, member list, and make brand news ones
I think we should make new threads and remove old ones.
14 Votes / 53.85%
I think we should make new threads and keep old ones
4 Votes / 15.38%
I think we should keep old ones
2 Votes / 7.69%
I honestly don't care.
6 Votes / 23.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yep
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
^Useless post

I think we should talk about this in General chat or w/e its called.
^ Backseat moderating.
Maylene, I like you, but I understand the other members when they say that this habit to correct other people is getting annoying.

Even tough you are right, you don't need to point it out so coldly / in that annoying way =)
Grand Overseer of VorteX
Does not mean she is not right ! We can get our forum deleted if you keep making such shorts answer ! Follow the damn rules now. I don't approve her giving orders, but neither do I approve you not following the rules.
Grand Overseer of VorteX
come to think of it a lot of people weren't added . . well anyways. we also need to discuss how server hosting will occur. and such just to make this more stable and decrease another clan collapse.
I am evil.
Lolpants and i have open the shop in my signature and all vortex ppl get a discount
What the FIRETRUCK!
Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
Lolpants and i have open the shop in my signature and all vortex ppl get a discount

Thank you for pointing that out, but I agree that we should talk about our server. What do you think would be a good plan for the server Drone? (This is something everyone should discuss)
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory