Toribash
Originally Posted by kamura View Post
Yea, but i depends on the style... If it's robotic, Visors WOULD make it bad ass, but It's not robotic, So yea, heroic eyes would look good, but some other types of eyes would make it look bad ass.

E.g: If the style was emo, Would visors make it look good? I guess not xD.

Unless the emo dude had a helmet!
I am evil.
Emo style does not look good. Not a question about visors. Wrong exemple :x
BUT ! If you put a visors on COOKIE MONSTERS ! THAT

THAT MY FRIEND...

Wait.
Wait a second. That would be awesome ! Can someone do that? Cookie monster with Visors? With full blue joints? I swear I add a cookie monster with visor for that guy o_o
Grand Overseer of VorteX
GUYS! I just thought of a way we can make a VorteX picture, just look at Rawr's clan picture. I think we may be able to something similar tho the way they did ours just with a more special VorteX addition.
(P.s. Drone, I may have something of a request for a set, I'll give you the base of it soon. I already have the head i'll show you it soon once i tweak it)
|Ex-VorteX Moderator|Gravitation|<3 Wushu |
Long live VorteX in memory
Well here is what i have on the Cookie Monster /w helmet set.

EDIT: this is still not the final product i might revise the head giving the back part more definition instead of black
Last edited by Polybius; Mar 1, 2011 at 05:37 AM.
I am evil.
Yeah thats not what I was talking about at all >.>
something more along the lines of this.
You know robotic ish.

Edit: My bad, I wanted the visor eye things to be a radioactive color :P
I'm hoping on soon getting hunter force and radioactive relax. If you can, just make a few rough drafts of what textures you can make that look similar to this. (going for the new tron suit look)
Attached Thumbnails
Tron head.jpg  
Last edited by lolpants; Mar 1, 2011 at 09:32 PM. Reason: stupidity on my part again
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
Yeah thats not what I was talking about at all >.>
something more along the lines of this.
You know robotic ish.

Edit: My bad, I wanted the visor eye things to be a radioactive color :P
I'm hoping on soon getting hunter force and radioactive relax. If you can, just make a few rough drafts of what textures you can make that look similar to this. (going for the new tron suit look)

i was talking about what psyckho said about the cookie monster with the helmet. What are you conversing about?
I am evil.
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
i was talking about what psyckho said about the cookie monster with the helmet. What are you conversing about?

Oh. Didn't you read my post? I was asking if you could help me make a set to go along with that head text I posted. Sorry for the confusion. I seem to have that effect on people
Originally Posted by lolpants View Post
Oh. Didn't you read my post? I was asking if you could help me make a set to go along with that head text I posted. Sorry for the confusion. I seem to have that effect on people

you also seem to not read posts :P
I am evil.