ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Epic] Absences and Inactivity
Post here if you plan to be inactive for more than a week. Please include the time you will be gone and a reason for it.
Originally Posted by Cristiano View Post
From June 28, 2008 11:00am GMT to July 5, 2008 10:00pm GMT I will be in the middle of the Adirondacks, where there is no computer for approximately 50miles. I will not be able to be contacted there, but will be active immediately upon returning from my trip. Thank you for understanding.

taken from another thread made before this one
I am going to the same trip that Cristiano is going on and will report back that weekend. Also, I am going to various camps all throughout July so I will only be back on weekends to check in. Also, I will be going to my friends shore house in early August but I am not completely sure on the dates. Sorry for all the absences.
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea,
And ideas are bulletproof!
-V for Vendetta
I am going to the same trip that Cristiano and Poofter are going on, but leaving a day earlier and will come back the following weekend weekend. I am also working all through July so I will only be back on certain days, and at night from about 8-11. Also, I will be going to the same friends shore house as Poofter in late July, from the 24th to the 27th. then on the 29th I'm Leaving for England till about Mid August. sorry for all of these absences
Im going away onthe 27 of july for 3 weeks, but this is far way so its not concerning at the moment. However I hvae school hols coming up in 2 weeks and as such i am probably going to be on holidays down the coast (no computer) or at my work which will cut back on my free time..... Sorry for the absence but until then working hard is the way to go.. stil gotta build this clan until its not just formidabble but unbeatable.
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
Two of the weeks I will be gone to for camp will be at video game design camp so whether or not I can use the computers there for toribash chat is still not certain but I will ask. If not, I will be back on the weekends!
Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea,
And ideas are bulletproof!
-V for Vendetta
all i have to say is that i will not be inactive for more then a week ever!

if i ever am please contact me find out where i live, slap me in the face and order me to play!