ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Leaving
Dear Epic,

As you all know I have been with the clan since before it was even official. Throughout my time with Epic I have had the privilege of enjoying a strong, kind, active clan. However, almost all of our original members have left, including the leader himself. Epic just isn't the same clan it used to be. And for that reason, I am leaving. You guys have a great group of people here and surely with amazing leaders like Sherlok and Xicer, Epic will go great places. Thankyou everyone.

Cristiano

!LONG LIVE EPIC!
well i know that im a member that also left epic but ... every thing has a end
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
no remingz... Epic has no end. It is only a new chapter in the life of Epic. The originals have passed the clan on to a new wave of devoted members who will use the clan for whatever purposes they want, even if they aren't yours or mine.
awww to bad your leaving you where a good asset to us. also like everyone else that was leaving i will ask if you may donate to the bank
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
those were people leaving toribash not just epic... i, as clan leader, retract dilt's request. sorry to see you leave.
LONG LIVE CRISTIANO.. Sorry to see you go mate. anytime you wanna join again feel free. Hope to see you ingame.

Holmes
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE