Toribash
Original Post
there is a hacker in our midst
i would just like to inform xicer, that a member of epic, has hacked another members account, 73CHEVELLE, he gave his login details to enaglia, and when he tried to re-enter it didnt open, so just to let u no. P.s 73CHEVELLE is my mate and i would like for his account pasword to be changed back!
mhm JOIN DEMON
o me123ster posted here... (pls join) also enaglia wouldn't do it. if 73chevelle gave him is login details then... also the only thing xicer can do is ban him from the clan but he has no proff that he did it!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
here im
i and 73chevelle was hack but i get my and 73cevelle acc back and i have the haker ip
i have the hackers name! his username is rafaloko. what kind of name is rafaloko!? that guy stole all my items and tc. cause when i went to my history it said all tc sent to rafaloko and all my items too. also my friend gusthavo got hacked a few weeks ago.
dont give out your account details idiots...
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
hate to break the bad news but enaglia is a huge suspect
he has received a shit load of items from the rofoloko account and other accounts like colop that have asisted in laundering stolen items

this is from rofoloko's transfer history and its not the only evidence.

2008-08-11 21:21:20 To - enaglia -5040 Transfer 2008-08-11 21:09:19 From - Gusthavo 2040 Transfer 2008-08-11 20:35:57 From - 73CHEVELLE 3000 Transfer
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

>.> so thats how he go so many items... tnx for settleing this nabi
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me