Ranking
Original Post
acidshadow: booted
i witnessed him bet a guy on a duel, lose, and refuse to pay up. i threatened that if he didnt i'd boot him. he didn't pay, so hes gone. we do not need behavior like this in our clan.

I have sherlok's backing on this.
guess what! He did the same thing a a duel with lutheus 13. Ask lutheus! Me said best out of 5 and luth played and won 4 games in a row. Then he said best out of 6.
Lutheus still won. But acidshadow refused to pay. He said that he won. Lutheus didn't want any trouble so he sent him 2.5 k. Half of the agreed amount.
Ask lutheus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
>.> acid... first he dosen't pay for the clan bank then he lies... this was the only choice...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
You should report him. For ur clan and for lutheus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
if a witness reports it again then it gives it higher importance does it not?? He has more chance of being banned?
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
he mentioned that I witnessed it when he reported it, I'm not going to involve myself further if I don't have to.
guys,
acid shadow is my friend...
this has all happend before on his other account (banned)
but it was all his little brother...
and if you dont belive me... well its hard to prove... but his little brother knows his account...

please belive
check out my YOUshop!
selling crimson torso and force for under 25K!