ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Barrel roll kick
Actually like a reverse barrel roll, since they usually go the other way. Probably my prettiest kick to date.

If anyone can explain why Uke's arms surrounding his right pec fall off but his pec doesn't take any damage, I'd love to hear it.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
barrelKick3.rpl (49.5 KB, 176 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
The right pec does take damage. Look from behind and you see it flash red. I don't know why it didn't fall off though
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
It all happens pretty quick, but if you single frame advance, the two arms break off on the same frame, and the head comes off a few frames later. Uke's right pec only takes damage after the kick, when I'm pulling my leg back, and I tap it with my foot. It takes none during the upshot.
OMG! That kick was absolutely FANTASTIC. It looked so real too.

Perhaps you should retry this kick with fracture on to make it even more realistic.

Also, try this start with a larger engagedistance and somehow run towards your opponant, jump into the air and kick him with your feet in the chest, side-on. Sort of like a bullet. EVEN do it the other way around with your feet, so it looks like what Neo did to Agent Smith in the Matrix (the last few scenes of Matrix #1 I think) How he runs along the corridor and JUMPS into Agent Smith.

That would be some entertaining replays to watch. Keep it up.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
No running (or Toribash Thriller) until I get better feet.
http://www.toribash.com/forum/showpo...65&postcount=1