ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
who is responsible for passing on info to devs
Who's job is it to pass on info from bug reports to the dev team??

I'm asking because all the bugs i have reported over the years never get dealt with, only time i got bugs fixed was by emailing hampa.
i think its no one's job
the devs regulary view the bug report threads and fix what they can.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
There is an official bug report thread hidden away in one of the staff boards now, so any staff member should be able to post it there. Feel free to PM me or sir on the forums though if you want to send it to a specific person.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
There is an official bug report thread hidden away in one of the staff boards now, so any staff member should be able to post it there. Feel free to PM me or sir on the forums though if you want to send it to a specific person.

This doesn't really always work in getting things fixed.
As I've just recently learned something I or Solax have already posted in that thread before, probably over a year ago or so has still yet to be fixed. (after some testing/confirmation with Creati0n)

I'm hoping this is no longer the case though, and that things do get fixed.
I would say if hampa gets the bugs fixed, he would probably be the best one to contact if he's available.

Or just tell staff and cross your fingers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
This doesn't really always work in getting things fixed.
As I've just recently learned something I or Solax have already posted in that thread before, probably over a year ago or so has still yet to be fixed. (after some testing/confirmation with Creati0n)

I'm hoping this is no longer the case though, and that things do get fixed.
I would say if hampa gets the bugs fixed, he would probably be the best one to contact if he's available.

Or just tell staff and cross your fingers.

There is a new thread instated and checked by the guy who manages the devs.

Please DruggedPanda, I know what I'm talking about.

Edit:
Also, I will make sure the devs remember for anything particularly serious. I can't make promises for lesser things, but if it's an actual exploit I'll definitely try to make sure that the devs hop to it.
Last edited by suomynona; Dec 28, 2017 at 07:44 AM.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Talked about this with FistofLife several days ago on discord, would like to repeat the same here again: the person who fixes bugs is our main developer, Dranix. Hampa is not currently involved in Toribash development and is mainly focused on TBN (that being said he'll still pass things on to Dranix).

As suo noted, we've recently made a thread in a hidden board that will have all the bugs listed there for easier access. If you spot a bug - let HS or smods+ know and it will be added to that list. Doesn't matter how old it is, how impactful it is or anything like that. Something works / displays in a wrong way - post about it.