Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Can't speak?
Recently i got into an argument with another player (Blaqdad)
and i'll admit alot of swearwords were exchanged. I then came back to the game, went back to the mod and found i couldn't speak.

Obviously i assumed we both had a temporary ban but i had no notification of one, and Blaq is able to speak.

Please help, its really annoying having to use shout and emote only.
what server?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
If this is in every server. See if you didn't ignore/mute yourself by accident, happens sometimes.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
it is every server, how do i unmute myself?
-----
i mean typed text btw, and i don't seem o be able to find any unmute hotkey or cmd for text.
-----
just found that it is only me that can't read my text
Last edited by Extoad; Jan 16, 2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you can either right click on yourself in the list on the right and hit unmute

or write /unmute extoad
in the chat to unmute yourself.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hi, make sure you try to unignore yourself. To do this, make sure you're in a server then right click your name and select unignore. Then it should work.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I'm happy you got that taken care of. cheers

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it