Ranking
Original Post
Looking for someone to make me full set
Looking for a simple set similar to the one below. Full 128x128 joints as well, thats about all. Just make it really simple so its only 10k tc

Thanks, Lust5
Attached Images
xKmUnFD.png (205.1 KB, 17 views)
Hey man. To start off, the Art board is for people who want to share art that they've created; it's not the appropriate board for you to be making art requests in. I've moved your thread to the appropriate section of the forum: Requests.

Secondly we do not allow users to use other players' characters as a reference for art they want created. This encourages plagiarism, which is a violation of the Market Rules.
Originally Posted by Request Rules
A) Do not use other peoples art work to demonstrate what you want, this encourages plagiarism.

You're welcome to reopen this thread after familiarizing yourself with the Market Rules; make sure to all of the information ready to add to your thread before reopening it!

Originally Posted by Request Rules
B) Explain what you want in as much detail as you can - in both the post and the thread title.

C) Include:
.....I) Describe what colours you want, and what resolution (size) you want the image(s) in.
.....II) Your budget.