Toribash
There are some undocumented function which iirc deal with environment object.

Thank you so much Psycore! I've just tried get_obj_pos and it actually works. This will give you the position of env_obj 1:

local x,y,z = get_obj_pos (0)
echo ("x: " .. x .. ", y: " .. y .. ", z: " .. z)
I should be able to do this on my own now, no more help needed.

Btw: where did you find those functions?

EDIT: Sorry, I was jumping to conclusions. The get_obj_rot function doesn't work:

local a = get_obj_rot (0)
echo("a: " .. a)
Looking at the get_body_info function, I assumed it could be this:

echo("a.r0: " .. a.r0 .. ", a.r1: " .. a.r1 .. ", a.r2: " .. a.r2) -- and so on with r3 etc..
But that doesn't work either. Well, the get_obj_pos function is already very helpful ...
Last edited by F3hler; Dec 1, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Originally Posted by F3hler View Post
Btw: where did you find those functions?

There is a table called _G which contains all global variable including all functions. To print all function names to the console run this:

for k,v in pairs(_G) do
	if type(v) == "function" then
		echo(k)
	end
end
Keep in mind that some of those don't do anything because they are deprecated.

Originally Posted by F3hler View Post
EDIT: Sorry, I was jumping to conclusions. The get_obj_rot function doesn't work:

echo("a: " .. a)
Looking at the get_body_info function, I assumed it could be this:

echo("a.r0: " .. a.r0 .. ", a.r1: " .. a.r1 .. ", a.r2: " .. a.r2) -- and so on with r3 etc..
But that doesn't work either. Well, the get_obj_pos function is already very helpful ...

get_obj_rot returns 4x4 rotation matrix. The elements are stored in a[1] ... a[16], not a.r0 ... a.r15.
Signature temporarily out of order.
get_obj_rot returns 4x4 rotation matrix. The elements are stored in a[1] ... a[16], not a.r0 ... a.r15.

Ah, of course -.-

Thanks again, now I got what I wanted
I'm really not sure how possibly hard this could be since I don't know much about these scripts, but I wanted to suggest a script that somehow hides the tori yet the tori's reflection on the ground remain
this would allow a lot of new possibilities for editing and such
:^)
Originally Posted by Rial View Post
I'm really not sure how possibly hard this could be since I don't know much about these scripts, but I wanted to suggest a script that somehow hides the tori yet the tori's reflection on the ground remain

That would be impossible I think. But you could make a mod where the tori and uke are upside down, invert gravity and make a transparent ground above the tori and uke.

Or just use some film magic and invert the video upside down. You can choose an all-white shader, with no background and then put an opacity layer over in a video editing software. And boom, it looks just like you described.
Originally Posted by Rial View Post

Thanks to Zas' Faked Shaders, it's pretty doable. The only problem is that it only works when shaders are off, and textures are not possible.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
script that allows you to automatically reconnect after disconnection due to ping PLEASE someone DOIT
Your messed up world enthrills me
It isn't possible to differentiate a ping from a normal leave with scripts.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Something to change friction in the middle of a replay?

Also I like what tananpro is saying on the last page
Last edited by Legacy; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:00 PM.
when the
Originally Posted by box View Post
It isn't possible to differentiate a ping from a normal leave with scripts.

And that's a problem why? I just want to automatically be reconnected to a server when I disconnect. As long as the script is running, that is.

Cheers.
Your messed up world enthrills me