Ranking
Teachers that nag you if you put your head down and still work.

I mean,I'm still taken the test,I just find it EASIER if I put my head next to the text,and they just have to complain to me about "not getting enough sleep".It happened three times this week,but I'm not really giving a shit.Sheesh.
Originally Posted by edjr2012 View Post
Come one buddy, What the hell did they do to you.

But mine is people lying to try to prove a point.

they move slowly and take up half the parking spaces in the world with their 'dedicated spaces'.
Originally Posted by apple View Post
People that think their intelligence is superior to the others', with no real reasons to base that on.

Without question. In every discussion thread, some guy just has to waltz in and say "Everyone here is fucking stupid!!" Doesn't bother explaining why, just posts that and leaves.

Originally Posted by edjr2012 View Post
mine is people lying to try to prove a point.

Jesus fucking Christ I hear that. I know too many people who will shovel bullshit on their fail argument in an attempt to make it smell sweeter. Whatever happened to "Oh," "whoops," or "you're right." Is that hard to hand over an argument?

Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
People who can't spell.

Same, but only if they should know better. English not being their first language, dyslexia, being 7 years old, or some legitimate excuse I can't get annoyed at.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jan 15, 2010 at 04:42 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I remembered one of mine last night.

You know how in movies/tv shows and they are interviewing someone that doesn't speak english or what ever language, and they dub it with a translator?

I fucking hate it how 90% of the time the translator has a heavy accent of the same language which doesn't help you understand the person at all.

God damn it
ppl hoo tok lyk ideots

but seriously, i hate it, i especially when they're contradicting tards and say "NOO, UR DUM," then i reply saying "GG, calling someone dumb while you cant' even spell it"

|:
you mean can't

also, you know what really grinds my gears?

people that try to imbue other people with their beliefs, despite being told that they're not getting any positive results.
When I have to work with people in school who are lazy bastards who don't care about their grade.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by shook View Post
People who continuously fail to hear what i'm saying. I hate having to repeat myself more than once. First time, sure, happens often, second time, alright, but listen closely now, third time, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

People who talk so you can't understand them.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by apple View Post
People that think their intelligence is superior to the others', with no real reasons to base that on.

Exactly, I can't stand when people think they know more then me without any real prof.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada