Toribash
OMG K0HTA!! How tf you do that hahahaha. Bruh I spent so long tryna figure that out, but couldn't. It hurts, but also the gif was the one I was tryna post too lmao.
OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
=~= I'll teach you one day my child, one day.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
My somewhat formal (not really?) application I guess maybe.
So, The name's Darth for those of you who know me. (of which there could be many or next to none, it's been a long while. A long. Difficult while.)
I'm a bit of an oldie, 10th dan 18 year old non-alchoholic (which is kind of impressive with how the USA's future's going). It's harder to get that belt up but... what can you do? Used to be a member of Haunted, but they're all kind of gone now. *insert saddest of panda picture here*
Seriously bummed that Haunted died before I could get my new computer..
*sniff*
Alright so I'm from the US of A and that means that my time zone is UTC -05:00 but I'm on nightshift so basically I'll be on from around 2am to 6 am.
Which sucks but I'll be on dayshift in a while from now. Like long while buuuuuut don't-let-that-be-a-damper-or-anything. I check the forums on my phone on break from time to time but other than that can't really play during the day. And to top it off I have no skills! Well, not yet as MY computer is still on the way (I've been using my brothers laptop when I get off work but the beast is coming!) . It'll be here in a few days. Only piece of art I really have is a horrid floor texture I made in half an hour. I haven't had any real reason to try and reacquaint myself with toribash yet. I've had nobody to spar with, nobody to train on abd with, and no one to parkour with on the regular. So I'd like to join Vibe to (hopefully) actually get started on not being a horrible watermelon. (Basically all my haunted friends fekkin left so I'm making new ones fight me)

Love me, hate me,
accept me, deny me
it's alright in the end cause I'mma be your friend
'till the end.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Your application is in discussion, cunt.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Your application is in discussion, cunt.

Oh wow didn't think I'd get that far love you bb.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Originally Posted by darthc3po View Post
Oh wow didn't think I'd get that far love you bb.

Worship me as your god.
Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
Let me in

*Lets you in the front door, and out the back.*
Originally Posted by Kohta View Post
Worship me as your god.

Sparky is DemiGod <3
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and when I play I will kill you. :) See you then <3