Toribash
Belt: 8th dan
Experience: I have experience with warring and moderation, i own a 1000 person steam group.
Referrals: ApatheticP
Main Mods: Abd, boxshu
GMT: -5 EST
Ingame Activity: Im on all the time, 10/10
Main Motivation: Im looking for an warring clan, And a nice clan. I see this exactly in this clan and i think i would be a great addition to this clan.
TC:61, but i sell things alot and buying 1 mill on christmas.
Skills to benefit this clan: Generally knowing how to abd and how to counter moves some dont bother to

Thank you for reading my app
Last edited by KaZy; Oct 1, 2016 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Aaaa
asd
Thanks for accepting me naruto

I'm guessing k1ng will make an app tomorrow.

Chara changed his mind and is applying to Crooks.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Loove the new members and experience in belt . Stay active on forum and ingame awards are being handed out to active members
Last edited by Lambence; Oct 1, 2016 at 06:01 AM.
Belt: Black
Experience: playimg since early 2015
Main mods: Aikidobigdojo, greykido, lenshu
GMT: +4
Ingame activity: everyday except for weekends
Referrals: No one?
Main reason to join trinity: I got FC to rank 7 and then they treated me bad so I want to take a worthy clan to their spot and further
Special skills: in a war I turn into an animal after I lose and proceed to streak....well everyone
You were tested ingame and brought here by Apa I believe . I am sending clan invite and your in ; just remember to be active in forums
Belt: Blue (should be 6th dan)
Experience: 2011 (Got banned and tb had an error code so I was gone for 2 years
Main Mods: Anything replay related and all aikido mods
GMT:+3
Ingame activity: everyday
Refferals: None
Main reason to join trinity: to bring a balance of attributes to The clan and loyal ppl are here
Special Skills:Extremely real And I have a Rare Aikido play style
Juggin the application looks good just I dont know if you are really 6th dan , so we have to test you ingame . /jo TrinityWar
Belt: green belt (main in 5th dan)
Experience: Playing Since 2012
Main Mods: Aikido BigAikido mushu wushu parkour spar
GMT : I live in sydeny so I think it's +10
Ingame Activity(1-10): 8
Refferals( Who Brought You Here) : lambence
TC(optional): 152tc on this account (100k on main)
Main Motivation on Applying to Trinity: I just needed some cool dudes to hang out with and I love to war
Any Special skills to benefit Trinity: I can make art like textures ect and I can make videos as well as participate with in the videos
Prodesty you are excepted in the clan I have already tested you ingame and your skilled. What type of textures do you make ? If you can make texture sets I want to request something from you if your good.