Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2019

A long held tradition and staple of Toribash arrives.
Get ready for Clan League 2019!

Last year, Alpha achieved their second title in a row. Throughout the year, some members moved on to other clans and fresh blood arrived. There is more than a little debate over whether or not they are the same powerhouse from last year and with more than one 'Dark Horse' to contend with, it's an uphil battle for retention of the crown.

Which of members will be consistent winners? Who will dealing with regrets?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished with disqualification from the whole event. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to complete matches will result in penalties and/or disqualification from the competition.
•The replays for all stages will be uploaded onto either directly onto this thread, or a link to a clans personal replay archive thread for the event in their board if possible.

Due to the success of it last year, we're using the same League Qualification into Knockout system.

group rules

Because Alpha holds Rank 1 from last year, they are exempt from the group stages and go straight to the Knockout rounds.

All clans will go through to the Knockout stage.
This stage will be follow the standard single elimination system, with a reverse gradient seed (Read as: 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The 3rd place playoff and the Finals can start now.

Please note the changes for the matches below.

Final matches are first to 21. (Best of 41)
People can play maximum of 9 matches per round. The matches can be split across all mods, or all 9 in one mod
10 matches per mod. Clan that lost previous match chooses the next mod to play.

Deadline is the 1st of September, GMT + 0.
Countdown to deadline :: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...d=1&font=serif

Goodluck to everyone.

Modlist:
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
ErthTKv2.tbm
Boxshumushuv3.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm

Group Stage:

Knockout Stage:

You may begin your Knockout matches immediately
Deadline for Semi Final Knockout matches to be finished is 19th August, 2019 GMT+0

•Full Right Arm 3d Items
•Clan Achievement Trophy
•Free ToriPrime for 1 year
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, Tier Packs, and the Ecto / Cyborg Tori packs)
•18 Shiai Tokens
•60k Clan PP
•500K TC

•3d Item
•Free ToriPrime for 1 year
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens
•30k Clan PP
•300K TC

•3d Item
•Free ToriPrime for 6 months
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, and packs)
•6 Shiai Tokens
•15k Clan PP OR 150K TC

To qualify for prizes you must have played at least a total of 8 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.
Last edited by Fade; Aug 12, 2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: updated some numbers on prizes
Gj fl0w, congrats win

Ok im at work atm but ill go through all the things re: RA amd Alpha over breaks and hopefully post the decision.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Ok im at work atm but ill go through all the things re: RA amd Alpha over breaks and hopefully post the decision.

Uh because me might not get qualified? O.o
wait a minute...

I just remembered that there used to be a prize like this:

•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)

I'm still kinda bothered how the values of the TC,ST&EXP aren't presented : (

In the finals, ay

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I'm hoping for some behind the scenes stuff to get finished before i release numbers. I'll confirm the won't be below what the prizes were last year though. They just might go up.
-----
Dq'd RelaxAll to give Alpha the win by a score of 30 to 3.

Congrats on making the semi's Alpha.

No rule changes for this round. Go for your lives.
Last edited by Icky; Jul 22, 2019 at 08:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks Icky, our discord is on one of our stickied boards btw @alpha

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Deox View Post
How about the deadline ? :>P

Heck i forgot what i decided on. Ill get there again when i can. Itll be like 2 weeks or so anyway.
hey so i had uh some personal stuff go down over the last few days so I was MIA and wasn't open or avaliable. I've added on some days for what was going to be the deadline to make up for it.

Deadline for Semi Final Knockout matches to be finished is 19th August, 2019 GMT+0
For anyone who cares this is when Alpha vs Obey is happening, you can blame me for the delay

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdow...-vs-beta-males

loljk
Last edited by Divine; Aug 2, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة