Toribash
Original Post
More intuitive in game experience.
Go over ALL user interface elements, including small little menus, and advance them to the new system.

Sending items and TC should be able to happen in game, intuitively. A menu for viewing your inventory and an option to send an item wouldn't hurt anybody, if you guys need design ideas let me know, since a lot of people complain that the staff aren't dedicated enough to put that much effort into an idea. That might be untrue, just throwing it out there. Also, seriously, "/pay <person> <amount>" and then a popup asking "Are you sure?" would take literally minutes to make.

I should be able to see a players TC, inventory, et cetera, in game. Maybe the ability to just click the person's name on the right and hit a variety of buttons, one just being like "Profile" opening a menu where a lot of information, their inventory, et cetera is displayed.

Item duels should be supported more. "/duel <player>" should prompt the player, so long as they aren't in a match, with "Would you like to duel <player>?", and if they say yes, it'd open a menu with the viewing players inventory on the left and the others on the right. They can drag and drop items into the duel-pool, as well as add TC here. There would be some options the players could change, most importantly, "best of..." where they can choose how many wins it takes to actually win the duel, defaulting to 1. There could be a miniature text box for the players to talk. After this, they would both accept, and it would throw them into a room where they can duel. The game would handle everything else. This handles any and all duel scams that regard items and toricredits, obviously the most common types of duel scams.

Just some "scratch paper" ideas to be built upon. I will gladly expand upon any ideas here that need some further explaining if a higher up, someone like sir, is genuinely intrigued by the idea.
I mean, in game trading is gonna be a thing in Next.
Wouldn't be suprised if most of your post is in the making.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]