Toribash
View Poll Results: What's going to better? Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3?
Battlefield 3
16 Votes / 57.14%
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
12 Votes / 42.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Xbox my friend, get one.

/thread.

Anyways mod 3 will be better, because battlefield 3 has exclusives to people who pre order, Like 50% of the guns you only get if you pre order. Mod 3 will be your average TDM call of duty, Which is always good.
piss
I really hope that there won't be any steam shit for MW3 for pc just like shitty BO and MW2.
Got my hopes up for MW3.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
I'm going to leave this thread up for you guys to discuss the advantages/disadvantages of each game. As soon as anyone starts flaming (really offensively), the thread gets closed.
Modern warfare has by far been a favorite over the years, but many recent downfalls have lost them alot of their loyal fans.

Mw3: It seems to be a promising game so far. But do to cods bad past with the multiplayer on mw2 and black ops'... Well just black ops, their is a good bit of doubt with how they will do this time.

Things that would bring fans back:
-less powerful killstreaks
-take out the annoying perks(final stand, commando, etc...)
-make the melée alot slower(like in bad company 2)
-nerf the damn guns!!!

Bc3: they have had a steady rise over the past years. And I can easily say, have caught up to cod. But to say, the storyline is not as, well. You can't really get into bad company's story line as well as you can with modern warfare's.

Things to fix
-can't really think of anything.
-----
But I'd have to say that I'm even between the two.
Last edited by Skolfe; Jun 25, 2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Xbox my friend, get one.

PC my friend, get one.

Anyways, I'm still gonna stick with COD4.
Since they pretty much destroyed the multiplayer for PC gamers after World at War.
battle field don't get me wrong i like them both but..... cod producers cant write story to save their lives they are slapped together in like 30 minutes... higher better fucking writers
Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Mw3: It seems to be a promising game so far. But do to cods bad past with the multiplayer on mw2 and black ops'... Well just black ops, their is a good bit of doubt with how they will do this time.

Things that would bring fans back:
-Hype

Fix'd.

Seriously. With the amount of flaming, gloating, touting, bragging and the like going around worldwide about or in protection of CoD (which by the way, wasn't anywhere near as popular until MW2), not to mention the sheer amount of underage kids who get their hands on the game and lack better judgement than to critique things for themselves, MW3 will sell well. Very well even.
Simply because it's riding on the same hype as MW2 and Black Ops.

Want proof? Go post a comment on any MW2 or Black Ops video on youtube stating that "Battlefield is so much better than this" or "CoD sucks". Hell, go so far as to write a well thought out, constructive post about all the negative points of the game.
All of the people who thumbs down you or post replies that aren't well thought out (e.g. "gtfo CoD is da best game evar you fag") will, in all probability, buy MW3.

Originally Posted by Wolf257 View Post
Bc3: they have had a steady rise over the past years. And I can easily say, have caught up to cod. But to say, the storyline is not as, well. You can't really get into bad company's story line as well as you can with modern warfare's.

Lol'd.
Story of Battlefield Bad Company 2:
"There's a huge WMD headed towards USA and we have to go find it and stop it before the commies can use it. And we'll include a prologue mission set in a real war to foreshadow the plot line."
Story of Call of Duty Black Ops:
"There's a huge WMD headed towards USA and we have to stop it before the commies use it. Oh and we'll chuck in some stuff surrounding the player being brainwashed by commies so we can tie it in with a real event."
Last edited by 4zb41; Jun 25, 2011 at 06:04 AM.
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post
Fix'd.

Seriously. With the amount of flaming, gloating, touting, bragging and the like going around worldwide about or in protection of CoD (which by the way, wasn't anywhere near as popular until MW2), not to mention the sheer amount of underage kids who get their hands on the game and lack better judgement than to critique things for themselves, MW3 will sell well. Very well even.
Simply because it's riding on the same hype as MW2 and Black Ops.

Want proof? Go post a comment on any MW2 or Black Ops video on youtube stating that "Battlefield is so much better than this" or "CoD sucks". Hell, go so far as to write a well thought out, constructive post about all the negative points of the game.
All of the people who thumbs down you or post replies that aren't well thought out (e.g. "gtfo CoD is da best game evar you fag") will, in all probability, buy MW3.

You haven't seen anything if you haven't Visited x360a.org, mw3 pops up in threads about Skyyrim

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm way more excited for battlefield 3. (Not just because I am a closet hipster)

I always love the Call of Duty games, but I just think the multiplayer experience is more stressful, and arcade twitchy. I loved spec ops, nazi zombies, and the campaigns.

The BFBC2 Singleplayer was a great ride, and the multiplayer is great fun. It has way more replay value to me, and the game mechanics are so new.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
4. No X vs. Z threads in this subforum. It's your opinion and just leads to flaming.