Toribash
Re: Replay competition!
mmk, uh because this hasent turned out alot of people, i'm going to let dismemberment replays in here, but to quote hampa:

(@hampa) perhaps extra bonus for no dm matches

keep it in mind ;)

[T]
#hi

But that means...people will post nicer things that wrestling =O

It's been like a week, do I win now?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
So we can use dismemberment?? Umm, can we use the mod servers?? Or TK, Classic, Sumo, and Judo ONLY??
It actually sounds like more of a challenge to me. Long battles are something of a rarity
Yeah, long 'good' battles are a bit hard to find nowadays, but when they happpen, they're worth it =)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
2(121102:124402:123202) 02(bouncy-Ducky02) Ishi, you need to pick a winner for this - http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=1620.15
02(121102:124502:122702) 02(+Ishipangya02) uh
02(121102:124502:122802) 02(+Ishipangya02) ok
02(121102:124502:123002) 02(+Ishipangya02) you win
02(121102:124502:123102) 02(+Ishipangya02) 

Mmk, so ducky wins, ;)

[T]
#hi

Get working on that POV-Ray you
<ducky> The game.