Toribash
Original Post
Communist Army of Toribash
CATB

We are the Communist of toribash who feel that everyone else is an idiot, (JK!) And feel that Juntalis is not a good leader and deserves to be punished for his rebellion against us. This is not a clan this is an army, here you will train and learn to destroy those who wish to destroy you. Juntalis may be good, but he should be crushed like the worthless slime he is, (JK I <3 u junt just gotta set a mood) Here there is perfect order, no idiots screaming, only a well organized military.
our forum:
http://catb.x10hosting.com/forum/

ABSOLUTE LEADER:
a_coathanger
Leaders:
Stalin, Mapleleaf, 715379
Sub leaders:
Mars200Group 1 leader)
GhiroGroup 2 leader)
Group1 Warriors:
CCliu, Organ, 2worlds
Group2 Warriors:
Avwave, Talha117, Skribblah

Rule One: Follow all orders no exceptions, The penalty is bounty hunting.
Rule Two: Show no mercy.
Rule Three: Have fun this in a way is only a joke but If you join take it serious to some extent.
Rule Four: Kill Juntalis and any opposers (bash theemz p10x!)
Rule Five: You must post here about once a week.

(((You can be in a clan and/or the BnW/PnG, while in this army.)))

((I did contact juntalis before I did this so no flaming me or calling me a hypocrite he said it might be good to have friendly competition.))
(Thank Avwave who is currently making our forums look awesome.)

[[DO NOT TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T
COMMUNISM CAUSE I REALLY DON'T
CARE!!!!!]]
Last edited by a_coathanger; Mar 25, 2008 at 04:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to federize with you .

Lets make it Triple RED
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

FAIL

Juntalis' word is law. I m expressing my FAILings towards this.

(I <3 u coathanger but I'm setting a mood too)

UBERFAIL. Juntalis and the rest of us will crush you!

(This is friendly but I'm just exerting servitude to Juntalis, I know this is friendly)
NOT FLAMING THOUGH.
a_coathanger,

The Brotherhood has just concluded their emergency summit on the rise of tyrannical armies across Toribash. It has come to Our attention that your suppressive ways have finally sparked into an entity of hate and destruction. We have unanimously decided that you must be destroyed. Immediately. While our efforts have been passive towards the organizations, you may expect no such leniency. You and your army will be removed from Toribash in any form it may take. We are legion.

Expect us.
This will be The RED Coalition
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

Okay I'm in sign me up!
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi