Toribash
Original Post
5,017,059 points of damage
can some one belive me that i made a full destraction damage of 5,017,059 points ?

pls reply me if u belive or not and ill tell u later how to make this damage.

;)
Re: 5,017,059 points of damage
I belive him, but I bet he did the break you arms and attach to head trick, with a high match frame.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
what's the point of saying you got 5mil of damage, and asking people to post if you believe them, cause that means you didn't do it, you'd be a lot happier that you scored the highest ever.

Plus, i know you're not a particularly good player, for a start, you've only just started.
if u want ill show every body how to make a 5mil damage points but i want that the credit will be mine.
and i even dont know that thats the highest score.
Post the replay if it exists. We won't take credit.

I mean, why the hell would we? We all have our accomplishments.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
true, it definatley wont be something truly amazing, like totalling uke in to every piece, then slamming his head and chest into each other or something :P
every one that belives me TNX and if yall wanna see this combo so just go to my topic that called : how to make 5mil damage. and try to make this combo.
im not registred so i cant put the replay. ;)