Ranking
hmm, I might do that now then, thanks for the help my guy. I guess I'll just end upgrading everything then.
I suggest you to buy whole new pc. imo, upgrading seems useless, it's better to get a jew one. so from ur budget around 700$-800$. i'll recommend this :-

cpu : i5-7400
ram : kingston 8gb (or corsair ddr4 8gb if u r willing to spend more)
well u will be forced to get ddr4 normally so u can upgrade it too 16gb later(which is better)
power : coolermaster 600w
motherboard : msi z170a pro carbon
vga : just any gtx geforce 1050 or with 1050ti (i recommend msi tho)
hdd : up to you but i will suggest u to add ssd too

for all of this it should cost nearly 800$ but yeah if u want to choose the better one it will extend ur budget by around 40$ i guess.

i need to know what games you're playing to not extend ur budget too much.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
I mean upgrading doesn't do any wrong, I still get the same thing, just not all at the same time.

I'm mostly going to be playing PUBG mostly. One of my favorite games to play but I can't really play it now so. Pretty sure if I upgrade my CPU and GPU i'll end up getting the same outcome.

Some things may be better but cheaper can sometimes get you the same performance.
for pubg and from ur specs now, i think ya pretty much just need to chg ur cpu and vga, should works fine if you're not looking for fucking high performance and also visually look dope af. still i recommend u to get ssd (not sure if u have it or not now). for now, i think that is the only problem.. vga and cpu. ur motherboard, i think upgrade it a bit later(if ur motherboard still works great and have little issue)
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]
Originally Posted by MrMrO View Post
I suggest you to buy whole new pc. imo, upgrading seems useless, it's better to get a jew one. so from ur budget around 700$-800$. i'll recommend this :-

cpu : i5-7400
ram : kingston 8gb (or corsair ddr4 8gb if u r willing to spend more)
well u will be forced to get ddr4 normally so u can upgrade it too 16gb later(which is better)
power : coolermaster 600w
motherboard : msi z170a pro carbon
vga : just any gtx geforce 1050 or with 1050ti (i recommend msi tho)
hdd : up to you but i will suggest u to add ssd too

for all of this it should cost nearly 800$ but yeah if u want to choose the better one it will extend ur budget by around 40$ i guess.

i need to know what games you're playing to not extend ur budget too much.

This post is bullshit and I'll tell you why.
CPU : There is no differance in games between a 4460 and a 7400, maybe up to 5fps but thats it.
RAM : He already has 8GB of RAM, there is also no differance in games between DDR3 and DDR4, so there is no need to forcebuy DDR4.
PSU : He already has a 50W PSU, which is plenty more than enough for that GPU he aims for. The days of high wattage are over. 450W suits everyones needs who uses a single GPU.
MoBo : Motherboards have absolutely ZERO impact on how a computer performs, these days are gone. The only thing that matters are sockets and connectors. His H81 board has everything he needs for playing games. also you recommand a wrong chipset for your suggested CPU (7xxx series requires B250, H270 or Z270), and it is an overclocking board for a CPU which cant OC. He already has a MoBo where he can just put a fast Haswell i5 into without having to spend anything on that.
HDD : Guess what, he already has an HDD

There is absolutely no reason to spend almost triple the money for the exact same performance. Also for 800$ he could easily get a 1080 instead of a 1050ti, but the 1050ti is more than enough for playing in 1080p.

tl;dr : Don't waste your money for nothing but branding, read the thread and stop spreading false information.
Last edited by Mongius; Jul 14, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Ya, I ordered the GPU last night should arrive Aug 1st - 8th. Will update on any info once I receive, but you all most likely know what will happen.
Ok, so if your looking to play PUBG ( Which i played before..) U should atleast get a 1070/1080 GTX GeForce in my opinion.
I have a GTX GeForce 1070, and when playing pubg i receive about 200-300 fps at the highest settings possible. Which is believe is Ultra or Epic?
And btw, What GPU did u order?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
The GTX 1050. I went to an internet cafe once and the computers had GTX 1050 Ti's and i5 4xxx somethings. It played pubg really well.
With the GTX 1050 u could probably get 150-250 fps with that. so yeah that was a good choice with your pricerange.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
ya, that's all I look for. Something that allows me to play with my gang.

It shipped so lets hope DDDD