ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: How much do you hate me then?
YES A REAL LOT TOO YOU ASSHOLE! 5
180,130,014 Votes / 100.00%
Yup your a real ass 4
4 Votes / 0.00%
Ya 3
1 Votes / 0.00%
maybe a little 2
3 Votes / 0.00%
Nope 1
12 Votes / 0.00%
Voters: 180130034. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My vote counts as quite a bit too
:D
Oh noes 180,130,005 people hate me T_T I'll goo suicide now lol. Well I can see that all the admins hate me xD although the point of this was so I could change so you people wouldnt hate me but w/e yall dont care.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Oh noes 180,130,005 people hate me T_T I'll goo suicide now lol. Well I can see that all the admins hate me xD although the point of this was so I could change so you people wouldnt hate me but w/e yall dont care.

You could start off by NOT making threads like this.
Whoop Whoop

Stop complaining. Change that.
It makes me wonder..

or you could just harden the fuck up?

honestly tho, I do hate you.
^ Says the idiot who has been around for 20 days…

Anyways, I dont really know you, so I voted no.

USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST (INSULTING OTHER MEMBERS)
Last edited by Mosier; Mar 14, 2009 at 09:46 AM.